Instatame

Fast breeding but long enough to get imprints

Boosted but not insane player stats 

Boosted Crafting Speed 

Friendly Admin - GT: EvolvedGun

Rules PLEASE READ:

Three Strikes And You’re Out 

No trolling

Grace period for beginners - white flag outside base - message me TheTipsyTaco, if I do not receive a message from you and you have a flag you’re still free game.  - last one week. If you raid and the proof is sent to me or EvolvedGun then your flag must be removed and you will receive a warning. 

No repeatedly raiding the same tribe - give them awhile to build back up, we all hate that feeling of getting raided constantly. 

No destroying community center - I used my own resources to help the fresh, don’t ruin it for everyone.  (Will be built by me on green obelisk 12/10/17)

No PvP at Community Center

No stealing others resources At Community Center - If you take their resources they have all permissions to get it back in any form, besides blowing them up at the community center because that would be bad yo. 

No blocking artifacts 

DO NOT BLOCK REDWOOD CAVE - if you do that will take up two of your warnings  

Server Name: 

evolved international cluster - no capitalization under unofficial PC sessions - it’ll take a few try’s joining to get into the server. 

We hope to populate The Island server, if the server is constant full or close to full we will increase the population {Currently 20, soon to be 32} 

We want this to be a long term server for people, we will have server meetings where a representative from tribes on the server will meet to discuss issues between other tribes or just have a great time with eachother. There will be beer and burgers at the meeting for everyone. Meetings will be on Saturdays (unless a urgent matter comes across) 

Archived