questionfordevs Will there be voice acting ? Maybe for the Evil Rockwell ?

Supertoto

Will there be voice acting ? That could be awesome to have, for exemple, a mad and evil Rockwell talking to us with a disembodied voice and say something like this: "You do not realize the power I have blablabla... I can do everything in this world blablabla... I will destroy you and this power will be mine forever !!" Because we know that Rockwell became mad when he discovered the elements and according to the last mysterious mystery, he became the ARK, a "god" like he said. He said also: "Yet should anyone else challenge me, they shall receive no mercy. My wrath will be swift and terrible, and my enemies will know only pain.".  Maybe for the 3rd DLC ? Because it will close the story of ark :) 

1 hour ago, MandaBear said:

It's Nerva not Rockwell. The evidence is in the survivor notes. He literally talks about being sent to a black nothingness and being a forsaken god in the last one. He picked Aberration while the other two picked scorched. 

Are you sure ? Why everyone are saying that is Rockwell ?

2 hours ago, Supertoto said:

Are you sure ? Why everyone are saying that is Rockwell ?

Rockwell has been going total Gollum mode over Element in the Scorched explorer notes. In the final Nerva note, he's in the Overseer's chamber, so it could be that he went to Aberration, but I'm not sure that evidence extends beyond that. Here's the translation:

"Nothing! How can there be nothing? I have searched ceaselessly, and yet I find NOTHING!
I sacrificed my men, my kingdom, everything. I have nothing left to give. Everything I've bled for is gone! For what? For a view?
What trickery is this? What is this place? Am I the victim of some divine joke? I don't understand. I served the Emperor loyally. Why would Janus pull me from his service if not to bring order here?
I've cried out for answers, but the gods never respond. They have abandoned me. All I hear is my own voice, echoing off these cursed halls - betrayed, destitute and alone."

Personally, I interpreted that to mean he's going to die, but to be fair, retrospectively it could mean he went to Aberration and ascended. Hard to say, but we know it's a survivor almost without a doubt

14 hours ago, PuffyPony said:

Rockwell has been going total Gollum mode over Element in the Scorched explorer notes. In the final Nerva note, he's in the Overseer's chamber, so it could be that he went to Aberration, but I'm not sure that evidence extends beyond that. Here's the translation:

"Nothing! How can there be nothing? I have searched ceaselessly, and yet I find NOTHING!
I sacrificed my men, my kingdom, everything. I have nothing left to give. Everything I've bled for is gone! For what? For a view?
What trickery is this? What is this place? Am I the victim of some divine joke? I don't understand. I served the Emperor loyally. Why would Janus pull me from his service if not to bring order here?
I've cried out for answers, but the gods never respond. They have abandoned me. All I hear is my own voice, echoing off these cursed halls - betrayed, destitute and alone."

Personally, I interpreted that to mean he's going to die, but to be fair, retrospectively it could mean he went to Aberration and ascended. Hard to say, but we know it's a survivor almost without a doubt

So for you who would be the author of the mysterious mystery ?

7 hours ago, iStephano said:

That would be pretty awesome. Could be he’s voice in a explorer note or if you get to the tek chamber you could hear he’s voice ecoing in the hall. 

Its the little things like this that’s awesome!

Totally right,  hear the echoes of his furious voice in the tek chamber of aberration could be amazing !

5 hours ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Have you seen it?

No, I don’t have the DLC for now... But in the description on the steam page, it said " And in the deepest depths of Aberration, their terrifying -- yet somehow FAMILIAR -- master awaits… will YOU be among the survivors powerful enough to face him? "

Archived