Need help with breeding and growth settings on single player

KnightRider89

On 12/10/2017 at 6:44 AM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Fellow busy guy here that happens to run several servers for other people who also have lives... 

Use these settings they will have you breeding and raising in minutes/hours instead of hours/days. You can also get 100% imprint on everything with them.

DO NOT change any of them or it'll all go wrong. Pulling off 100% imprint for everything at these speeds took several spreadsheets of data, many macros and even more hours of running calculations & testing.

BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier 45
BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier 0.015
BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier 5
BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier 10
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier 0.015
Hatch Multiplier 45
Mating Interval 0.01
Food Consumption 0.25

I noticed you use Food Consumption 0.25, Correct me if i am wrong but would that not also mean taming is 4x slower, by this I mean that dinos stave 4x slower and eat at quarter rate? 

if this is the case do you recommend increasing the taming multiplayer by 3-4x? the down side to this is non feeding tames ( like the hyaenodon) will get an easier tame for no reason.

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, SilverFalcon said:

I noticed you use Food Consumption 0.25, Correct me if i am wrong but would that not also mean taming is 4x slower, by this I mean that dinos stave 4x slower and eat at quarter rate? 

if this is the case do you recommend increasing the taming multiplayer by 3-4x? the down side to this is non feeding tames ( like the hyaenodon) will get an easier tame for no reason.

They probably meant baby food consumption (though the consumption speed was already reduced back in Spring last year so it would be 0.25 of the fraction it was reduced down by from the original 1.0 rate.

In other news, that time stamp though ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/9/2017 at 10:44 PM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Fellow busy guy here that happens to run several servers for other people who also have lives... 

Use these settings they will have you breeding and raising in minutes/hours instead of hours/days. You can also get 100% imprint on everything with them.

DO NOT change any of them or it'll all go wrong. Pulling off 100% imprint for everything at these speeds took several spreadsheets of data, many macros and even more hours of running calculations & testing.

Hatch Multiplier 45
Mating Interval 0.01
Food Consumption 0.25

On 12/23/2017 at 5:57 PM, HalfSlabBacon said:

I'd recommend turning single player settings off then adjust the following:

Harvest Amount: 10x

Harvest Health: 10x

Dino Weight Multiplier: 3 to 5 x

Player Weight Multiplier: 3 to 5 x

And use my breeding settings.

None of this will make the difficulty any different, it'll just make it so you can spend less time grinding materials and more time doing whatever you enjoy in the game.

So i'm gonna go ahead and probably use these... and hope they hold up w/ extinction and other stuff that may or may not have broken these #s, since we are almost a year down the line from when yah posted them ... i just got the expansions on sale now after giving the base game a try some months back, and will now .. soon .. be setting off on a 1 char full playthrough in SP. 

@HalfSlabBacon Have you any adjustments made to these enticing settings you've concocted? 

Big thanks either way, as i'm fairly certain even using these.. you'r, settings from a year back will be %300 more successful than me trying to throw something cohesive together. 

4 hours ago, Erron said:

So i'm gonna go ahead and probably use these... and hope they hold up w/ extinction and other stuff that may or may not have broken these #s, since we are almost a year down the line from when yah posted them ... i just got the expansions on sale now after giving the base game a try some months back, and will now .. soon .. be setting off on a 1 char full playthrough in SP. 

@HalfSlabBacon Have you any adjustments made to these enticing settings you've concocted? 

Big thanks either way, as i'm fairly certain even using these.. you'r, settings from a year back will be %300 more successful than me trying to throw something cohesive together. 

If you want to test your own breeding/imprinting settings, it’s really not that difficult at all and there are tools to help you. For example, I use the Dododex to help me out, as it gives you settings to adjust taming, dino food consumption, egg hatch, and mature speed. When testing breeding, egg hatch isn’t important so just temporarily set that to 1000 or higher so that eggs hatch ASAP. Next, you’ll want to test a range of eggs; I usually try Dodo’s, Dimorphs, Pteros, Argent, Rex, Quetz, and Giga. You only need to test up to the first imprint interval because you can work out if you’ll get enough imprints depending on the percentage given vs the total mature time. If you want 100% imprint on everything, you need to make sure your fastest maturing creature can get at least 1 imprint.

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:44 PM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Hatch Multiplier 45
Mating Interval 0.01
Food Consumption 0.25

Thx this should help me as I can’t get 100 percent. One thing why the baby mature speed so high making it so slow

• 3 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:44 PM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Hatch Multiplier 45
Mating Interval 0.01
Food Consumption 0.25

would this word for ps4 aswell. my breeding settings are not the best. a mangae to get 100 percent on all of them on my single palyer world. but i have to log out change the settings and rinse and repeat to get 100% imprint and all that. makes it tiring and annoying

On 12/9/2017 at 11:44 PM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Hatch Multiplier 45
Mating Interval 0.01
Food Consumption 0.25

Extremely helpful.

Is Mating Interval changeable? Dont wanna have babies on tap, fine waiting a dozen hours or more, it's the being stuck in base for that long I want to avoid.

• 2 months later...

I run baby mature rate at 100 (argys raise in about 30 minutes, wyverns an hour, quetzal in 2ish and gigas over 3 hours)

Cuddle interval .0321 (think turtles are one of the only that can't get 100% just 50%) .. most Dino's just need 1-3 imprints.. 

Mating multiplier is .0333 (mating cooldown is usually between 30 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes) .. easy to adjust

Baby hatch at 100 (10 minute hatch for quetzal and 30 minute for giga.. everything else is quick)

• 3 months later...

Hallo I need help 

iam have a server on g portal and I need help with breeding every time I cuddle it is 100% imprint I want if I cuddle 10% imprint and that every 3 or 5 mins

So this is my settings now EggHatchSpeedMultiplier 30
LayEggIntervalMultiplier 1 
MatingIntervalMultiplier 0,5 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier 40 BabyImprintingStatScaleMultiplier 1 BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier 0,6 BabyCuddleGracePeriodMultiplier 10 BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier 1

with this settings every time I cuddle it is 100% imprint please help me  

I will 5 or 10% every time I cuddle and I want cuddle with the baby every 3 or 5 mins 

And sorry for the bad english 

• 4 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 6:44 AM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Hatch Multiplier 45
Mating Interval 0.01
Food Consumption 0.25

Do you know any settings for a non dedicated server for me and my friends i tried these settings but it just made the imprint timer 7 hours between each imprint and the mature rate is too fast to imprint at all so i thought the settings might not work for a non dedicated server or that i am inputting them in the wrong way

• 2 months later...
On 4/25/2020 at 3:17 PM, Trickyyy said:

Do you know any settings for a non dedicated server for me and my friends i tried these settings but it just made the imprint timer 7 hours between each imprint and the mature rate is too fast to imprint at all so i thought the settings might not work for a non dedicated server or that i am inputting them in the wrong way

i also tried these settings same issue

• 6 months later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:44 AM, HalfSlabBacon said:

Rapaz ocupado aqui que por acaso roda vários servidores para outras pessoas que também têm vidas ... 

Use essas configurações para que você reproduza e crie em minutos / horas em vez de horas / dias. Você também pode obter impressão de 100% em tudo com eles.

NÃO mude nenhum deles ou tudo dará errado. Obter 100% de impressão para tudo nessas velocidades exigiu várias planilhas de dados, muitas macros e ainda mais horas de cálculos e testes em execução.

BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier 0,015
BabyCuddleLoseImprintQualitySpeedMultiplier 0,015
Hatch Multiplier 45
Intervalo de acasalamento 0,01
Consumo de alimentos 0,01

Hello, please update to the current February 2021 patch, I can't find anything recent, please!!!

Edit: Single player game but without checking the "Use Single Player Settings".

• 5 months later...

Archived