Flying baby argy??

anubis3691

So my wife hatched 10 baby argies last night.

One got stuck under a wooden ramp.

Didn't want to destroy the ramp.

Decided to let it starve to death.

#savage.

Left the hatchery to go to another part of the base.

Come back in a few mins.

Baby argy is now at the bgate door.. name is half way up door.. what black magic is this.

Open door.. baby argy comes FLYING out.

Stuck it flight mode. Won't land even with whip and whistle commands.

Baby argy wanted to live..

#lifefindsaway?

Anyone else ever experience this? Xbox console pve.

they usualy only fly if they get in the water. no way to make them land until adult.
maybe your base has some water underground and it kinda bugged under, touching the water. u can check with the dezoomed view if theres water under the ground.
What ilidrael said, they start to fly when they come in contact with water and won't land until fully matured.
Ahh yes that makes perfect sense! Because my hatchery is built right on top of some water..

Thanks guys!!

Walk imprint isn't hard to begin with though. [emoji23]
Well that depends on perspective I think :)

Walking is super easy to do yes, but with a argy they walk soooooo sloooooow... It "appears" to fly far faster than walking lol. I think that's what he means by easier in which case I do agree! I'm going to start dumping all my baby birds into the water!!

i've hatched many argies in the past but i have never seen them flying as babies [emoji23] 
Lol as ilidrael pointed out, this was caused from the baby glitching though my base floor when we rendered it back in and it hitting the water under my base. Actually just earlier took another baby argy out for a swim to make it fly too :) you get to see them better and they fly faster than they walk [emoji16]

22 hours ago, anubis3691 said:

Lol as ilidrael pointed out, this was caused from the baby glitching though my base floor when we rendered it back in and it hitting the water under my base. Actually just earlier took another baby argy out for a swim to make it fly too :) you get to see them better and they fly faster than they walk emoji16.png

Oh lol

Good to know :P

Archived