pvp My tribe seeks revenge on an insider.

DHGNightfire024

My tribe and I got wiped on EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-TheIsland626 by trolls and our allies Fairy Tail and GG, offered a safehaven for us. One of the leaders decided we all merge and head to another server to rebuild together. When we get there, we download all of our dinos and all the items we could salvage and head to NA-PVP-XboxOffcial-TheIsland26. We come back a day later and my tribe sees that we were killed and kicked out of the tribe by the owner. He took all of our dinos and all of our things and kept them for himself and his son. The tribe's name is BlackStone Vikings and their coordinates are Latitude 65 Longitude 77. The base is surrounded with Behemoth Gates and Plant X and only has 4 turrets. When you find them, tell him the God of Bacon sends his regards.

Good Hunting.

4 hours ago, DHGNightfire024 said:

My tribe and I got wiped on EU-PVP-XboxOfficial-TheIsland626 by trolls and our allies Fairy Tail and GG, offered a safehaven for us. One of the leaders decided we all merge and head to another server to rebuild together. When we get there, we download all of our dinos and all the items we could salvage and head to NA-PVP-XboxOffcial-TheIsland26. We come back a day later and my tribe sees that we were killed and kicked out of the tribe by the owner. He took all of our dinos and all of our things and kept them for himself and his son. The tribe's name is BlackStone Vikings and their coordinates are Latitude 65 Longitude 77. The base is surrounded with Behemoth Gates and Plant X and only has 4 turrets. When you find them, tell him the God of Bacon sends his regards.

Good Hunting.

Do they seriously only have 4 turrets? Are they allied with any mega tribes? Whats their base made out of, and how much stuff do they have? This sounds like something I might be into ?

2 hours ago, aidan0616 said:

Do they seriously only have 4 turrets? Are they allied with any mega tribes? Whats their base made out of, and how much stuff do they have? This sounds like something I might be into ?

They have 2 metal shelters. A few fabricators and safes. My old tribemates said the have some tames left but can't remember which ones. They have many blueprints and many other items that might interest you. I'm never heading back to that server. So have at them. When I was last there I saw a few towers near the beach. I couldn't get close enough to see if it belonged to them. There are a few tribes I believe they are allied with. Karma and Shadows are the two alphas. Before my tribemates got kicked out they destroyed most of the turrets. They have Behemoth Gates around them and some Plant X below the gates. Your best bet is doing an aerial assault with some wyverns and griffins then nade and c4 the hell out of them. Make them pay.

On 12/9/2017 at 9:13 AM, DHGNightfire024 said:

Good Hunting.

Let's group up. Leave me ur gamer tag and let's talk about a plan.

• 3 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 7:13 AM, DHGNightfire024 said:

Good Hunting.

How many other tribe are on the map and how well are they built up? Some of my buddys are looking for an island server not to populated. 

• 1 month later...

Archived