Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & Community Crunch 111!

Jen

10 hours ago, popshowit said:

I noticed, there are actually 3 other creatures in the screenshot.

2 next to the parasaur a rockdrake and another small creatures that seems to be giving off a light and another rockdrake on the first ring

Has anyone noticed that there is a ROCK DRAKE on the HOOP-thing beneath the blue line and next to the PARA!?

Edited by SpecTimsauru5

November 2016, Wildcard - "XBOX PLAY ANYWHERE RELEASING IN DECEMBER"

December 2016, Wildcard - "Sorry guys, but it's being released in JANUARY NEXT YEAR!!! WOOO"

January 2017, Wildcard - "Another little delay, should be with you in less than 31 days!! Get excited!!!"

February 2017, Wildcard - "Woops, not done yet. Don't worry, it'll come with the release of the FULL GAMES!! JUNE GUYS!!"

June 2017, Wildcard - "We apologise, we want to have BattleEye running. Not yet guys... Hopefully in the summer!!"

August 2017, Wildcard - "We're pretty sure now, it should be complete in Ocotober!!"

Ocotober 2017, Wildcard - "Nearly done... We promise!! Next month, FOR SURE!"

November 2017, Wildcard - "It's in cert guys!! Out of our hands!!! It'll come with the release of Aberation!!!"

December 2017, Wildcard - "Hmmm.... Give us 1 more week!!!"

• Thanks 3

• Wildcard Community
3 hours ago, Highspeed63b said:

And no update on the first part of the desert map???????

I presume you are speaking about Ragnarok. If such is the case the Ragnarok Developers will let us, and you, know when there is news to share about it.

Edit : The ragnarok developers have recently stated that the remainder of the desert and dungeon will be sometime between December 20-27. Console should be getting the entire desert at that time as well.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Eli said:

I presume you are speaking about Ragnarok. If such is the case the Ragnarok Developers will let us, and you, know when there is news to share about it.

Edit : The ragnarok developers have recently stated that the remainder of the desert and dungeon will be sometime between December 20-27. Console should be getting the entire desert at that time as well.

Will console be getting any updates prior to that? We still have bugs on console from the initial release. It would be nice to get the first part of the desert sometime soon as well. 

18 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

No, Steam and Windows 10 are 2 different versions. You will need to buy a new copy of the game from Microsoft if you want to play with Xbox players.

It should be noted that cross play won't be enabled on the official network (although they did state they will be releasing some servers for crossplay) so even if you get cross play on pc, chances are you won't be able to play with your friends playing on Xbox official servers

13 hours ago, GP said:

Jeremy has been extremely busy with the launch for Aberration, as to be expected, so his time has been taken up with that, but once that is released next week maybe we'll see some more frequent digests.

You would think that they would have ten minutes to answer a few questions over a months span. 

• Facepalm 1

I am so sick of these developers lying about play anywhere. It was supposed to launch A YEAR AGO, and most recently they lie about how "it's in cert" because it's "in the next update", but now it's "Ha ha, we lied to you again! It wasn't in cert at all and now we're pushing it back again". I almost wish they'd just admit that they don't know what they are doing and don't intend to add it instead of constant lies and release date push backs. I mean, they can't charge extra money for it so raptor it, right Wildcard? 

Edit: Really? this replaces the F word with raptor? Jesus Christ, grow up

Edited by UsedToCould
  • Facepalm 1

On 12/9/2017 at 4:04 AM, TheJuicyBear said:

Erm well I think whoever it is! It's the actual ARK itself from the line of code deciphered here and how the the image looks!!! "I am not a god. I am more than that. Infinitely more. I am everything. This world, this ARK, it is my body. Rockwell became the ARK!!

This link will show you what I mean by he is the ARK takes you to my Twitter Convo: 

I also made a video last Sunday on how it would be Rockwell I had the itch it was him but I needed more time for evidence

Link for those intrigued: 

Its Nerva not rockwell. Read the survivor notes. He is the one talking about fighting the Ascension cave and ending up in a dark place with nothing. He is also the guy who constantly states that he is a god sent to ark to tame it or some stupid stuff like that. Either way, the evidence is there in way more than one way that it is him. Also its his survivor note that you find beside the ascension cave as well. When they all picked different maps to teleport to, he picked the abberation one while the other two went to scorched. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As there is a new map and new dinos and new dossiers, I wonder if Helena will be back (it would be nice to know she went to Aberration map).

As for the translation of the boss code, I don't think Rockwell will be it, as it says "I am not a god" - Rockwell would say "I am not God", so I'm betting on Nerva for now.

And who knows if there will be new Survivors besides the ones who left the notes and dossiers on the other maps.. the boss could even be one of these new ones.

Anyway, lets the speculations continue :D

• Eli locked this topic