Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & Community Crunch 111!

Jen

3 hours ago, RaifuForLaifu said:

I've been decoding most of it with my girlfriend, so far we have : 

"Am not a god" - This one we are still working on. 

"I can feel every bit of it."

"Footstep of man or beast that falls upon my skin."

"Every root that digs into my flesh."

Creepy..

if that's right then this "dossier" may be of the Ark it's self. does this mean the broken ark is sentient?

@ZenRowe

I double checked my work and I was wrong about adding some of the words. I reentered all the code again and this is my final product. Here is the google doc I redid.

"I am not a god. I am more than that. Infinitely more. I am everything. This world, this ARK, it is my body.   "

"I can feel every bit of it, every footstep of man or beast that falls upon my skin, and every root that digs into my flesh. They are all mine. Everything in this world happens only by my will.   "

"The ones who put me here have long since fled, but though I hate them, I accept their escape. It is their reward, for they placed me upon this throne.     "

"Yet should anyone else challenge me, they shall receive no mercy. My wrath will be swift and terrible, and my enemies will know only pain. I am everything.   "

If anyone sees any errors let me know!

Edited by ifixxed
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ifixxed said:

@ZenRowe

I double checked my work and I was wrong about adding some of the words. I reentered all the code again and this is my final product. Here is the google doc I redid.

If anyone sees any errors let me know!

Confirmed. I decoded exactly the same. :)

Edited by Morgengrau

23 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

I'm actually surprised nobody pointed out the mini creatures in that screenshot:

GJpWsKc.jpg

Guess everyone was too focused on decoding the boss dossier. :P

I noticed, there are actually 3 other creatures in the screenshot.

2 next to the parasaur a rockdrake and another small creatures that seems to be giving off a light and another rockdrake on the first ring

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, popshowit said:

I noticed, there are actually 3 other creatures in the screenshot.

2 next to the parasaur a rockdrake and another small creatures that seems to be giving off a light and another rockdrake on the first ring

There is also a Doed under the big one. :P

I am usually very positive and forgiving of Wildcard, especially when it comes to release dates. I understand that development, windows, and issues always tend to arise and delay things. But we have been waiting for Crossplay for over a year now. And to be just 3 days from release for the delay to be announced... it hurts. It may be wise to think twice about posting release dates all over the place when that date being met relies on console certification process, I think it has been proved time and time again that it just won't make release dates half of the time. I do hope it isn't delayed again.

• Volunteer Moderator
5 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

I'm actually surprised nobody pointed out the mini creatures in that screenshot:

GJpWsKc.jpg

I noticed at least the Parasaur, just didn't say anything about it. Although I wouldn't say they are mini creatures, i'd say they are maybe lifesize.

Edited by GP

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, KingGalahad said:

Is ark digest no longer a thing? Last one was in October. 

Jeremy has been extremely busy with the launch for Aberration, as to be expected, so his time has been taken up with that, but once that is released next week maybe we'll see some more frequent digests.

• Administrator
7 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

GJpWsKc.jpg

Nope, they are all full-sized creatures. I took this shot and I can tell you that those "rings" are just huge! :) 

• Thanks 1

• Eli locked this topic