Looking for someone to let me do boss fight with them (PS4)

fdolan2001

I am looking for someone to let me do either the medium/hard ragnarok boss or dragon boss with them. My tribe recently defeated the medium boss on ragnarok but I was unfortunately unable to take part, and since spino sails are really hard to get on rag since spinos are really rare in the map I don't see us doing the medium boss in the near future. This means that I am unable to use the tek transmitters we have which is extremely annoying and inconvenient. I have a 25k hp 700% mele imprinted rex that I would be willing to use if necessary. Hit me up on psn if you can help my name is fdolan2001

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for someone to let me do either the medium/hard ragnarok boss or dragon boss with them. My tribe recently defeated the medium boss on ragnarok but I was unfortunately unable to take part, and since spino sails are really hard to get on rag since spinos are really rare in the map I don't see us doing the medium boss in the near future. This means that I am unable to use the tek transmitters we have which is extremely annoying and inconvenient. I have a 25k hp 700% mele imprinted rex that I would be willing to use if necessary. Hit me up on psn if you can help my name is fdolan2001

How many are in your tribe?

• 3 months later...

Yo!

I'm also looking to do the medium or hard dragon on rag boss fights. You manage to find people? 

If you keen and we can find about 6 other people, then i'll bring all the spino sails etc and two good rexes (40k hp, 800% dmg) to join.

Let me know since I'm in the same position as you, part of big tribe where I'm the only one that cant use trans. 

Archived