Spartans quit ark

Majew

5 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

There is no need for anyone in this game. Not even GMs it seems. Its PvP and if they wanna be toxic they can, it seems you even can in PvE.

What they told you is correct i dont see whats wrong about it. You're solo so you expect to encounter only solo tribes ? Get good at hiding better, theres many spots for that.

Ok i get it and always had ( and no i wasnt solo we were a tribe of 6 and just couldnt start at all  always offline raided by megas the first week on every server, we didnt have much it was just their fun )...

Now that WC "balanced" the game mega tribes are whining and posting this useless vids..

What a joke..

What you dont get is now what is the issue now ?  Remember " Hey bro its ARK, grind harder think smarter bla bla bla "

Why post this useless vid about bunch of toxic players quitting.. You think anyone would care especially WC?

Anyways ......

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, RxBilly said:

Now that WC "balanced" the game mega tribes are whining and posting this useless vids..

like said in the vid, its not because of the recent turret change (really not a balance moove)

Its more because of what they dont change. They're not whining but tired of it and quitting.

If the most popular tribe can quit with no one caring, especialy WC, then where is this game going ? You're implying WC and everyone would just react as ''go quit we dont care about anyone''

1 minute ago, ilidrael said:

like said in the vid, its not because of the recent turret change (really not a balance moove)

Its more because of what they dont change. They're not whining but tired of it and quitting.

If the most popular tribe can quit with no one caring, especialy WC, then where is this game going ? You're implying WC and everyone would just react as ''go quit we dont care about anyone''

No worries bud .. they will be back for aberattions when it comes out and then they get to whine and many more folks bit more about that dlc.. its ARK after all.

1 minute ago, Deadgiga said:

Can't even dupe on the new servers so thats funny he just bored of wiping defenseless ppl

Oh, sorry I only heard others say that people were duping in the new servers too. I never actually saw someone do it so I have no idea. I din't even know there were 'mega' tribes above alphas till today lol.

Just now, RxBilly said:

No worries bud .. they will be back for aberattions when it comes out and then they get to whine and many more folks bit more about that dlc.. its ARK after all.

I dont think anyone will not whine about aberration. Why ? Because there will only be 5 servers released for the first weeks/month. Thats not even precising how many pvp/pve, just 5 servers. So even if theyd be back for aberration... no way they get online.

1 minute ago, Pic1 said:

Oh, sorry I only heard others say that people were duping in the new servers too. I never actually saw someone do it so I have no idea. I din't even know there were 'mega' tribes above alphas till today lol.

When u put something in the ob and roll the server back since official release it does not show up where u were u can say u can but u can't I put a wyvern in the ob and the server rolled back and it was still in the ob not on my server

1 minute ago, ilidrael said:

I dont think anyone will not whine about aberration. Why ? Because there will only be 5 servers released for the first weeks/month. Thats not even precising how many pvp/pve, just 5 servers. So even if theyd be back for aberration... no way they get online.

Yes you are right 5 servers not gonna cut it at all .. But there will be crap load of dedicated servers including one of mine :P

1 minute ago, RxBilly said:

Yes you are right 5 servers not gonna cut it at all .. But there will be crap load of dedicated servers including one of mine :P

Aha i guess i forgot about that. Lucky you :P 

I personally always stick to official for some reasons, so i expect i wont get to play aberration before months of trying to login :(  

Maybe spartans will be back maybe not. Either way everything said in his video is true in my opinion :) even tho theyre our ennemys

5 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

Aha i guess i forgot about that. Lucky you :P 

I personally always stick to official for some reasons, so i expect i wont get to play aberration before months of trying to login :(  

Maybe spartans will be back maybe not. Either way everything said in his video is true in my opinion :) even tho theyre our ennemys

Well at the end of the day they have a good reason to quit given the number of factors that ruin the game completely on official servers.. I will nvr ever play on official servers again in fact i have not played on them for months its just not fun its plain and quite boring in my opinion.

I love dedicated servers in fact im running two of them clustered and many mods to pick and choose from .. 

I personally think folks that play dedicated servers will experience Aberration dlc the best  but that just my opinion.

As for this guys quieting .. Well fare well and god speed ..

9 hours ago, Joebl0w13 said:

After selling over 10+ million copies of the game. Losing a few (even a few houndred) toxic players would be welcome. 

8 hours ago, GP said:

It's sad that people act like the loss of a mega tribe is anything big compared to individual players that have left over the years. The only difference is a bunch have left at the same time, but it makes very little difference overall. The players in a mega tribe are no more or less important than individual players.

People using this "exit" as ammo to hope the Devs sit up and notice, well, why should anyone show preference over a mega tribe?

Anyway, enough of the doom and gloom, Spartans have a nice few days off and I'm sure we'll see you back next Tuesday for the Aberration launch, you won't be the only ones that have claimed to quit and then return the instant something new has come out!

And here, here we have the mindset of the unpaid volunteers who are dying to get a job at WildCard.

They would not be running their mouth and spouting this if it was not Wildcards stance.

They also would not be running their mouth if they played on official servers.

They scream "Toxic players"! at this mega tribe.

I don't like Spartans. My base was raided by them twice in the last year, on different servers, Legacy and New. They kicked the crap out of me.

But you know what?

I'm not some trash talking unofficial player with boosted rates and password protected safe server.

Or a PVE player on the devs pet server, playing with Jen on her alt account.

It's easy to sit back and trash talk a group that has had enough  of the lies and garbage coming from WildCard and their unpaid desperate lackeys here who never had to build and worry about the Spartans, or any megatribe for that matter because they lack the stones to step on an official server when not in god mode.

That, and you saw it here, stated by one of the unpaid sycophants.

They already got your money. They do not care what you do. Quit, play, run a magnet over your hard drive.

They don't care. 

I dont play PvP as I cant be on 24/7. I'd like to PvP but I guess my type of PvP would be person/people v person/people and not person/people v base. 

I like to build a base and Id love the extra spice of having to be wary of other players as well as dinos but as the PvP system here on ARK appears to be wiping bases when they are offline, Im not all that interested.

I also have no feeling whatsoever about this tribe (how big or small). They have decided to leave (for whatever reason which has no importance to me or others possibly) and they may or may not come back. Some of the tribe have probably already gone to another server, or tribe and continue to enjoy the game.

Im not actually sure what OP is stating here but for me, its inconsequential.

• Volunteer Moderator
10 minutes ago, ducttapefixeseverything said:

And here, here we have the mindset of the unpaid volunteers who are dying to get a job at WildCard.

They would not be running their mouth and spouting this if it was not Wildcards stance.

They also would not be running their mouth if they played on official servers.

They scream "Toxic players"! at this mega tribe.

I don't like Spartans. My base was raided by them twice in the last year, on different servers, Legacy and New. They kicked the crap out of me.

But you know what?

I'm not some trash talking unofficial player with boosted rates and password protected safe server.

Or a PVE player on the devs pet server, playing with Jen on her alt account.

It's easy to sit back and trash talk a group that has had enough  of the lies and garbage coming from WildCard and their unpaid desperate lackeys here who never had to build and worry about the Spartans, or any megatribe for that matter because they lack the stones to step on an official server when not in god mode.

That, and you saw it here, stated by one of the unpaid sycophants.

They already got your money. They do not care what you do. Quit, play, run a magnet over your hard drive.

They don't care. 

At what point did I trash talk Spartans? At what point did I say anything negative about Spartans?

Sounds like you are the one trash talking and running their mouth.

2 hours ago, Deadgiga said:

Can't even dupe on the new servers so thats funny he just bored of wiping defenseless ppl

Duping is actually just as easy on new servers as it was before, the methods (there are 3 I am currently aware of and can replicate personally) are just not being publicised.

If you watch the video you would see that he is bored of raiding BIG tribes as the fights often go on for 2-3 days or even weeks, whilst the tribe being raided just sends 10 farmers to a different server with all the resources/Dinos needed to rebuild, it's surprising how often the raids last longer than the rebuild. I have personally finished a 'new base' from stored parts day one of a raid, the raid lasted 3 and a half days, by the end of day 2, we had 5/6 people 'defending' on redundant breeding lines whilst other people were collecting internal turrets and recovering fertiliser from our plant-x.

We lost 3 days of breeding/farming and a few days worth of bullet production.

The attackers lost 3 days of breeding/farming, most of their raid tames, 2 tek FOBs, a ton of gear/ammo and thousands of C4.  

In this case, the defenders effectively 'won' as the attackers expended a lot more to achieve nothing.

Most assaults on the mega-tribes are the same, it costs the attackers a lot more than the defenders in both time and resources, when your assaulting a tribe that has 50+ active members, and your tribe has 30-40 on server, the other guys at either setting up a new base, or if there confident they will hold you off, raiding your server.

Mega tribe PVP is boring as hell for the most part, spending 3-4 hours moving a bronto in and out of turret range while swinging your tail constantly is mind numbing, once you do get in you have Mabie 30 minutes of looking for loot/blowing stuff up then your back draining turrets. The videos only show you the interesting bits, good snipes etc. They leave out the hours of turret draining, weeks of breeding 20 Dinos to die in one big raid, hours of waiting for upload timers so you can transfer what you need, hours of waiting to rejoin the server when you have to go get some more C4/ammo/food/tames/armour.

I left that on legacy, and welcome the turret change, however it is still relatively simple to get 400+ turrets covering an area, you just have to build smart with your tower spacing instead of making a wall, it's not even that difficult to figure out and is actually better strategically lol.

• Volunteer Moderator
2 minutes ago, Saupe said:

Duping is actually just as easy on new servers as it was before, the methods (there are 3 I am currently aware of and can replicate personally) are just not being publicised.

And... why are not you reporting them so devs can get them fixed? You chose to be part of the problem, not the solution. Scream for balances, but doesn't want to contribute to fair game-play; this is how I perceive your post. Either that or you are just bragging about knowing THE secrets and in reality have no clue - prove me wrong and do the right thing? ;)

• Eli locked this topic

Archived