Phiomas are OP

Humunculus

16 minutes ago, Palenor said:

They do well for collecting berries, especially good for the beginning game, tame one to collect narco berries so you can tame other dinos.

Phiomias cant collect berries, at all. At least not from standard bushes. They do collect a bit of thatch and small amounts of wood from trees tho.

Phiomias cant collect berries, at all. At least not from standard bushes. They do collect a bit of thatch and small amounts of wood from trees tho.
I feel like I remember collecting berries on mine.. Not saying 100% for sure I did.. but I feel like that's what I remember.. I must test this now when I get home from work.

17 minutes ago, Lockjaw said:

I think in the tlc pass they will give bacon

That'd be fun :D

Also, if they're meant as a beginner's tame, maybe they shouldn't be so fast :P Oh, and while on the subject - they should be a beginner's breeding tame as well, with far shorter gestation and maturation times (currently second longest gestation and fourth longest maturation out of mammals)

I actually caused a bit of a war with a friend of mine.   He got high one night and was trolling our tribe,  so I knocked him out + handcuffed + filled his inventory with rocks.   Then when he woke up and couldn't move, I brought our phiomia over and literally buried him in poop. 

He left the tribe and actively hunts me everytime he logs on now.  I guess it made him throw up IRL or something. 

-K

11 minutes ago, Kayin said:

I actually caused a bit of a war with a friend of mine.   He got high one night and was trolling our tribe,  so I knocked him out + handcuffed + filled his inventory with rocks.   Then when he woke up and couldn't move, I brought our phiomia over and literally buried him in poop. 

He left the tribe and actively hunts me everytime he logs on now.  I guess it made him throw up IRL or something. 

-K

Well, you have to admit... that was an "offal" thing to do.  :D

3 hours ago, Pic1 said:

My phiomias are bred to fight alpha bosses. Don't even need a yuti.

This would be extremly funny! :D Sadly they aren't even useful with a 150% ascendant saddle and 100% imprinted. Even Parasaurs are much much better - besides pooping^^ Some months ago I had a lvl 343 "Battle Pig" and it barely could take out Dilos... :D 

Archived