dlc Torn between Arberration and HZD Frozen Wilds

MudPuppy

I am sorta torn between getting the Horizon Frozen Wilds expansion or Ark's Arberration... though I am leaning towards 1 more than the other.

I prefer physical discs and already have the Ark & HZD hardcopies. So I could either get the $50 hardcopy of HZD with Frozen Wilds on it or take my PS4 to a friends & download the $20 expansion. Or do the same thing for Ark's Arberration. Though I have no idea what the cost of it is yet or the file size, that would be really helpful at this point. And I am not sure how WC handles these things, will in be available in the PS store? Or is it a go through Steam only deal?

I do really love HZD but maybe I should wait and see about Arberration. I mainly just want the items and creatures though, so would it even be worth it. And I am not even sure if I want to give WC any more $ until some things are fixed on their base game.

Considering both games are pretty great (1 possibly more-so than the other) and both have their own unique beasts it makes it a very tough decision. And I know that asking on the Ark forum I'll probably get biased answers but I figured I'd ask anyways.And since it probably matters some, I'll be playing only local Single Player and Splitscreen (PS4) so no worries about common server issues.

So what do you think and why?

Archived