Mutations

Guenthy6

29 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

Its all just random chance at birth. There are stat and color mutations. A stat mutation will raise whatever stat mutated by 2 points. Color will just be a new color on one of the dinos regions.

wrong, cant have one without the other i think, altho some are un noticeable in color, and some in stats are hard to see(torpor muta, or what other call speed muta)

1 hour ago, ilidrael said:

wrong, cant have one without the other i think, altho some are un noticeable in color, and some in stats are hard to see(torpor muta, or what other call speed muta)

He asked what types and i told him the two types, not sure how im wrong lol. Not gonna do a complete write up of all the details and caveats when he can use the search feature.

But i know what your saying. I believe one comes with the other but if the dino has an unused color region or if its a speed stat mute it will appear as you only got one type.

PS. Dont say someone is wrong then end your correction with "i think" lol

3 minutes ago, ishootpaint said:

He asked what types and i told him the two types, not sure how im wrong lol. Not gonna do a complete write up of all the details and caveats when he can use the search feature.

But i know what your saying. I believe one comes with the other but if the dino has an unused color region or if its a speed stat mute it will appear as you only got one type.

PS. Dont say someone is wrong then end your correction with "i think" lol

I always like to end with i think, that way im not entirely to blame if you rely on my answer xD ... i think

Kind of my bad on this one, your post felt like you were differencing them as 2 different types of mutations, but you meant its a double mutation. 

21 minutes ago, ilidrael said:

I always like to end with i think, that way im not entirely to blame if you rely on my answer xD ... i think

Kind of my bad on this one, your post felt like you were differencing them as 2 different types of mutations, but you meant its a double mutation. 

No worries man... i think xD

Archived