To any PS4 ark players. Tired of the official server struggle of mega tribes? Want to play official server stats on a pc unofficial server? Then look no further. I Sniper_Elitist (psn name) am working on a PC unnoficial server setup like official servers. Standard harvesting during the week and all matters get a boost on weekends. Nothing outrageous to where your base can be blown up. It will be a password protected server in which you will be allowed to access only after being added to my friends list and spoke with in a chat party. We all enjoy the game but times can be tough if you don’t have 400 random people in your tribe. We are going to be raiding on server there will be zero tolerance for stupidity and no admin abuse as I can’t stand that. Will be friendlier PvP and no base wiping. If you start a fight with another tribe on the server and you get raided you will not complain to me. Simply don’t start a fight you don’t want. There will be no handouts from me either. The game is still alive you just have to locate a fun place to enjoy the game. Here’s your chance to have fun on a private server without the drama that comes with official servers. There will be no offline raid protection also. Server will be nearly identical to official without the problems of mega tribes. 

Admin commands will will be used to kick and ban anyone who joins the server that I have not met and spoken with that I see join the server. So if you are interested don’t invite your friends until I have met them and they are on my friends list!!! 

Contact me on PSN at Sniper_Elitist for more information.

Archived