Possible to transfert dinos from official to single player?

Herbapou

3 hours ago, davidcostarica said:

Yes. Invite someone chances to keep your stuff are better than giving up

Not to big of a deal, we only had time to tamed dinos and advanced in the kibbles tree, we didn't even started breeding.  We do have a very impressive all metal base and outposts, but we only need to log in once a week to fill the generators and teleport to outpost using the beds to make sure nothing decays.

We played 3 months on official PvE, most of that time was used to grind metal, ciment and build. We have the best builds of the server but are a lot behind on dino's.

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, iHardcoreTiger said:

My thoughts were that you can only transfer the aberration dinos in both way which lead us that we can transfer aberration dinos from aberration to The Island and from The Island the transfered aberration dinos again to aberration

I believe Aberration dinos can be transferred back to Aberration yes, I recall the Devs saying something about that.

17 minutes ago, GP said:

I believe Aberration dinos can be transferred back to Aberration yes, I recall the Devs saying something about that.

If not that would be unlogical and stupid at the same time because if players want to have a rockdrake on The Island and 2 day after again in aberration and it is not possible nobody would transfer their aberration dinos (or just the poopti ones)

Archived