Meduza

Island Snow Cave water

Well I have an intake pipe and piping to a tap in the entrance before you duck under the low shelf to get in and that works fine so not sure why it wouldn't work for an industrial cooker.  PvE? I know that without modding the configs PvE doesn't allow cave building - maybe it's that and not related to the industrial cooker specifically?

17 hours ago, MirageUK said:

Well I have an intake pipe and piping to a tap in the entrance before you duck under the low shelf to get in and that works fine so not sure why it wouldn't work for an industrial cooker.  PvE? I know that without modding the configs PvE doesn't allow cave building - maybe it's that and not related to the industrial cooker specifically?

Its' PvP. I'm uncertain what u mean... when u say entrance, do u mean the cave intrance or where u duck under ? ie. have u piped from the water outside the cave ?

Edited by Meduza

Just now, Meduza said:

Ahh, could be. But that would be rly hard, if not impossible, to pipe to an indu cooker inside the actual cave I guess since u also have to "hit" the right foundation level etc...

What foundation? You need to snap the industrial cooker to a pipe, you don't need floor for that. 🤔

3 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

What foundation? You need to snap the industrial cooker to a pipe, you don't need floor for that. 🤔

What ? What ?! Geez lol, I actually didn't know that! I always made sure that the indu cooker was well placed on a ceiling or foundation (via the first snap point on a pipe on the floor) and then extended the piping into near-by water. U sure ??  I have to try that when I get home from work lol

3 minutes ago, Meduza said:

What ? What ?! Geez lol, I actually didn't know that! I always made sure that the indu cooker was well placed on a ceiling or foundation (via the first snap point on a pipe on the floor) and then extended the piping into near-by water. U sure ??  I have to try that when I get home from work lol

BE34394970BE1820A3CFB995A2FC9CC068D6FFD0

B15CD6F10BE80CBE22DDC54067EEC1B34EAA9D69

On 12/5/2017 at 8:54 AM, Meduza said:

that's a good point if only logic was implemented into Ark ;) but since the water itself doesn't freeze I recon its not sub-zero celcius :) unless ofc it contains salt... but then I recon we couldn't drink it...

You can drink seawater though :D

On 06/12/2017 at 8:14 AM, Meduza said:

Its' PvP. I'm uncertain what u mean... when u say entrance, do u mean the cave intrance or where u duck under ? ie. have u piped from the water outside the cave ?

No I piped from the water hole just before the shelf you have to duck under to get into the main part of the cave.