Spoil timers Scorched earth

MrGerard

I would personally prefer spoil timers to be more lenient myself as I am a full time self employed home renovator that only plays with the wife. It makes it difficult to get to boss stages when raising is hard, I appreciate the challenge but if the timers could be better that would enhance my personal game play ten fold.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:14 PM, TurtleRusher said:

I would personally prefer spoil timers to be more lenient myself as I am a full time self employed home renovator that only plays with the wife. It makes it difficult to get to boss stages when raising is hard, I appreciate the challenge but if the timers could be better that would enhance my personal game play ten fold.

Yeah, not gonna happen. SE is meant to be like this. If you really can't tolerate this because of RL issue, you have to find a non-SE map.

On 6/30/2018 at 5:06 AM, Vaculity said:

Yeah, not gonna happen. SE is meant to be like this. If you really can't tolerate this because of RL issue, you have to find a non-SE map.

Hence why I stated that it was for my personal game play, I am still gonna play it regardless, this was just my opinion, people can still have those in 2018 believe it or not...

Archived