ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

I heard they nerfed all the Dino's or did they boost some but nerf other's. Idc if they need the giganotosaurus but plz stop nerfing most of the other Dino's the last nerf made it so difficult and I just prime tamed a 120 rex. hate to make it sound like a complaint though just voicing thoughts. downloading new Xbox update now. also if we could add a feature the PC has could we plz plz plz be able to paint Dino's? :) I would love you devs forever. and when does the titanosaur release? :) idk just thought I'd say this since it seems no one else is. thanks ark devs for making my childhood dream game come true you guys are awesome.

Updating now but god people are you never happy? Last update was same whine whine whine. My girl hasn't been able to see her star bars from day one you'll get used to it :P i love the looks of the new dinos and armor. Plus buzz buzz :3 poops gonna happen. Deal with it I've seen how dedicated the dev are with comp version I'm sure they are doing what they can for console. Keep up good work guys you're doing great

Can anyone tell me how to fix the connection issues on joining any actual servers I play on 241 and it was fine until I had to reset my router then once I re opened the game on xbox one I kept getting server host connection failed? anyone know how to fix or do I need to reinstall? if anyone knows plz info me!

Edited by Chicago231214

10 minutes ago, Chicago231214 said:

Can anyone tell me how to fix the connection issues on joining any actual servers I play on 241 and it was fine until I had to reset my router then once I re opened the game on xbox one I kept getting server host connection failed? anyone know how to fix or do I need to reinstall? if anyone knows plz info me!

Launching another game and exiting, or testing my connection usually aids me

So for everyone that is complaining. I will give you the UI bug that happened that's the only problem. When it was released. The symbol ~ means about that time. and 2 days after is about the 10th. The demitrodon galiminus and bettle along with beer are in the game now as well. So they did add everything the said they would. Instead of being a greedy gamer understand that business sometimes means you have to wait. When you put the sticks down and program your self on top of already existing programming code you run into problems. So Ill say like I have before Ark Developers keep delivering the gamers that will be dedicated to the full product and play through the rough a good game. Instead of people complaining why do you not donate to the cause. I mean I haven't but you don't see me complaining about the game. You are probably a PvE or an Unofficial Server player which hate to know on you guys but you are casual players and not hardcore players like PvP players. We take what we have and build what we need to enjoy game. If they didn't add the alliance for tribes and the terror bird I would still be happy because my tribe has 8 megalodons and that is just a fun time in the sea. So give suggestions instead of complaining. I am not afraid to get banned from forums just to troll the complainers. If you have a problem go play Call of Duty. Oh wait you will run into the same problem but 100x worse. So scrubs put the controller down and go outside. You probably complain about meteorologist when they are wrong about the weather. I personally think if you complain about the devs on their forums that are meant for suggestions not griping at them you should be kicked off the forums due to you are not a good game tester. Be glad you get to test the game on console before it comes out. Peace out scrubby complainers.

9 hours ago, MrSnowFoxy said:

Same here, Also, did you noticed that not only was the update LATE by two days, But things they said was comming (Like commands) arent here? wonder what their excuse was

Same here

8 hours ago, Jarrett said:

So I just updated Ark on my Xbox One and I cannot figure out how to get split screen multiplayer. Does anyone know how?

Same here

So I just updated Ark on my Xbox One and I cannot figure out how to get split screen multiplayer. Does anyone know how?

8 hours ago, RexRazor said:

Update made the the ui on right side get cut off really badly and still no spinos are being spawned on my player dedicated server anyone know why

same thing happened to me in my solo and dedicated i host kill alot of coel on the main river they will spawn and the ui also same thing with me i fixed it by changeing my tv settings from full screen too dot dot

problems with ur ui or hud can be fixed by changeing the size/shape/zoom of ur tv screen using ur tv remote. has any one figured out splitscreen yet im in a dedicated server i host myself and cant seem to get it to work i have yet to try it in single player or non dedicated but thats not wat the update stated it stated splitscreen singleplayer and online?