ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

I hope i didnt lose mine imma check asap i have a giga in my ark and my character and my entire tribes dinos on it

Does anyone have a good dedicated server my tribe can hop on ive been looking for a month to no avail we just wanna build up our tribe make a base and have fun on the game anyone have 1 plz message me my gt is UMAD Risky Move 

After patch v731 I can't get get on my server.  Errors out and won't join.  During the last version I always had to join, and it would get stuck, then I had to go to network settings and click my xbox offline then back online and it would join.  Now it errors out, and I tried removing the bookmark, however the ARK dev's conveniently put in automatic book-marking, which helps nothing and causes a glitch.   I'm currently reinstalling the game.  maybe that will work.  Our ankylo and doedicurus still have issues not being able to harvest from stone/trees periodically also in certain areas.  I've seen many people complain about that and still no fix.  How is that not a major issue???  The joining part of the game is also still the biggest headache I've ever seen in a game.

It is one of the coolest games I've seen too though.

So let's get on them fixes' eh guys?  So I don't bust my xbox and bash it on a chair and then throw it out the window I mean?

1 hour ago, iSupernatural said:

If you do not fix this game soon I want a refund I cannot get to my server now my HUD is still broken I paid 35.99 for the game whether it be a preview or not I expect what I pay for the game worked fine before you updated it and YOU messed it all up  so all these people saying oh it's a preview it doesn't matter if it's a preview it should still work because it worked before FIX IT Or at least release a statement that you're going to fix it or you know there's a problem you probably don't read these because you don't care you got your money

Just so you are aware refunds are not available to digital games (if you read the terms upon purchasing the license to play a game still in alpha stages.) Second and because it's in alpha there's  bound to have setbacks that will be fixed. The patch has been out for its second day. Get your panties out of a knot. And if your that dissapointed Un-install. The ark community will be a better place hence forth. These complaints are unnecessary. Be productive or don't be anything.

Es en serio? Pantalla dividida solo en partida local? Ustedes si entran a jugar a poco entran para jugar solos? Saben muy bien que la gente que entra a jugar lo divertido está en el modo en línea señores. Deben de habilitar la función de pantalla dividida en modo en línea. En modo local no se puede jugar por la restricción de distancia con el host. No sean tontos y pónganse las pilas. En vez de que el juego vaya para arriba ya va de pique. Pónganse a trabajar.

I have not been able to log into the server I play on normally due to "host connection" issues. Along with that the game freezes or closes after my efforts as well. I was forced to try and play on a different server for a small amount of time with no luck of getting into the server with later trails. I had friendlies in the server saying that there were noted to be only up to 65 people in the server at max when asked. Just letting you know of an issue. I'm excited to actually see the update!

I'm also having join troubles along with many other people on my xbox friends list, very few have managed to join any servers. When joining any official DEDICATED ark server we are booted in the join screen with 2 error messages saying server full and another saying lost connection to host.. Please fix this soon guys? Love playing ark I've managed to get a few other friends to get it and they're now regretting it after the update..

On February 12, 2016 at 4:42 PM, Braddonmac10 said:

So me and a friend of my are having a game breaking issue. The survival bar on the right is cut off. I've change the UI scale. Plus my own tv's interface and still nothing. I can't leave base because I don't know my vitals nor my tames vitals

Same how do I fix it

the frame rate is not improved the issue is rendering big bases my god i dont half freeze when this happens amazes me sometimes i swear my game will literally freeze or i wonder if it will crash as im stuck on the spot even in the air trying to fly away. what could be causing so much lag or fps drop to cause me to freeze in the air and a ton of desync on the server? be going to one location or doing something chopping wood etc etc and no wood appears so i wait then bam lag spike and i can carry on. my team mate gets desync at the same time i do on the server i play on so i know it is not just me. i try to avoid big bases as to prevent such freezing from the fps drop. i love the game but man the fps dropping its damn infuriating ....

1 hour ago, lokee said:

Just so you are aware refunds are not available to digital games (if you read the terms upon purchasing the license to play a game still in alpha stages.) Second and because it's in alpha there's  bound to have setbacks that will be fixed. The patch has been out for its second day. Get your panties out of a knot. And if your that dissapointed Un-install. The ark community will be a better place hence forth. These complaints are unnecessary. Be productive or don't be anything.

haha damn right you can. if the game causes enough problems. assassins creed syndicate would crash and dashboard in the middle of missions. and its a digital copy. and oh thats right i got a refund because i got sick to death of it. only game that dashboards as much as it did. digital or not you CAN get a refund you are well within your rights 

For the UI if you snap a app it makes the UI alot better, I am having the issue of connecting to any server, it started acting up right after the update and today I haven't been able to play at all, I even sat there trying to join the servers for 3 hours non stop, pretty sure this is an internal issue with the game, just trying to figure out if it's being worked on right now is all

Thanks, Resu

Well I uninstalled and re-installed the game. No dice. still can't join. 

I don't get this game.  I have tribe members on right now, and the server says 61 of 70, so it isn't full but still glitches and won't let me join.  I don't understand how some people can play and some can't.  How could that be.

I think the Dev's should focus on this joining/starting the game.  What good are new creatures and other patches if half the people can't even get into a server?

P.S.  it seems like this issue is with servers where you already have a saved character.  I can join other servers and get to the original loadout screen where you customize and name a character for the server.........which is weird.  Very weird.

It seems to still have the error on my box where it just freezes saying "joining session" in the middle of the screen.  It did this before and I would go to settings and click the box offline then back online and it would kick me into the server.  Now this doesn't work and it just errors out, and I get the server full error, even though there is only 50 people on the server.

It just doesn't work.  Hasn't worked the way it should the entire time the game has been out and I don't see how this isn't the highest priority with the Dev's.  Who cares about adding Gallimimus dude.

I think this update did more harm than good, one of my friends was out with our mammoth when the update started and because there was no warning, we lost our mammoth. Plus everytime when I log in into my character i can't see my status with food and water and all that stuff, I try configuring the UI Scale and it just gets worse. I like this game a lot, but if there are no fixes, then more people will think that this was a waste of their money and time. So please FIX IT!

12 hours ago, Richdrg said:

I was able to find anout 6 spiders in (i think it was) the hunter cave. But atm just take advantage of the no spawns i guess to get the artifacts easier for the broodmother kill

Allready did broodmother 3 times. I want my spawns in the cave haha. Got to get that bionic rex mate ;) there is just no living soul in the caves for me.

4 hours ago, Jtmorris said:

Can't wait to get home after this weekend away and try out the split screen with my wife! Is it horizontal or vertical split? Can you choose? 

It's not a problem of why, itms a problem of how. The deva don't want the tether, it's just something they have to have right now because the xbox has trouble with more than that amount away from the host. They are working their hardest to get it demolished (based on how there's 33% more in the update)

32 minutes ago, xSTAGxMASTERx27 said:

How do you set up split screen im trying to do it is there a specific buttun to push or what? Please help!...

go into single player or online (idk i havent done online) but make sure the second player is signed in. then have the second player press start, if it just makes the second player sign in without anything happening after, exit the game and reenter and have them press stsrt again.