ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 3:27 AM, FishStix420 said:

Dinos are not spawning in caves on console.  all well and good to have a dung beetle, but they are not spawning in.  all of the caves on my server are entirely empty...

it means someone else on the server was in there less than 15 mins ago. When you get to a cave, block the entrance and wait outside for 15 mins and the cave will reset :)

On ‎12‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 9:44 PM, MrSnowFoxy said:

Same here, Also, did you noticed that not only was the update LATE by two days, But things they said was comming (Like commands) arent here? wonder what their excuse was

it wasnt "late" at all, they said around that date. Anyway, things dont always go to plan. you should be thankfull we get to even play this much of the game before release.

1 other gamebreaking bug ive noticed(also happening on pc) from what ive read,,, dinos falling under map losing them 4ever, thought they patched it till my quetzal fell under, so mad i erased my console save data  and lost 10 minutes worth gameplay and got my quetzal back, im done with ark till those axels fix that bug

On 2/25/2016 at 6:23 PM, DeanSlater said:

it means someone else on the server was in there less than 15 mins ago. When you get to a cave, block the entrance and wait outside for 15 mins and the cave will reset :)

On single player and non-dedicated sessions, GG.

I can't even do caves on non-dedicated sessions because as soon as we step in to the cave, we fall through the bleepin' map due to the tether system force teleporting the other players to me inside the cave. Still, no dung beetles in either non-dedi or single player. There's not even any other creatures spawning in caves in single/non-dedi sessions for that matter.

Can't even pick up wild dinos in non-dedi sessions. Built a taming pen for dinos that only the Quetz can pick up only to find out that we can't even pick up wild dinos lol.

On 2/25/2016 at 11:23 AM, DeanSlater said:

playing in solo.  found 1 dung beetle in a completely empty cave after i submitted a dev ticket.  happy with one, gonna wait till next update to see if i can get more.

sign in with the first player, load your world, then hit start on the second controller, this will bring up a prompt to select a profile. select the profile then wait about 10s (you must have a second account on your xbox , if you don't make a new silver one as it will by default have all the benefits of your other one)

• 2 weeks later...