ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

I can't join my official server or any official server for that matter I can join my private server but when ever I try to join any official server I get a connection issue/timeout issue I wasn't having this problem before the update and now I've probably lost the stuff I was working on...... more than likely........ anyone know how to fix it. I know it's not a connection problem because I can play any of my other games with no problems online.

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I can't join my official server or any official server for that matter I can join my private server but when ever I try to join any official server I get a connection issue/timeout issue I wasn't having this problem before the update and now I've probably lost the stuff I was working on...... more than likely........ anyone know how to fix it. I know it's not a connection problem because I can play any of my other games with no problems online.

Same issues here bro

16 minutes ago, DatedWizard4 said:

After the update everything on the right of the screen such as the health, stamina, food, water etc is too far so I can't see it, this is the same for the dino's when I ride them. I changed the UI and everything else will get smaller and bigger depending how I change it. All the things on the right don't change tho so right now I can't even play the game without the risk of myself or a dino dying, please fix this so I can actually play the game.

It depend how big your to is because it fixed to a certain size

4 hours ago, Bodi019 said:

Has anyone tryed to make a game before in this thread it is hard work and sometimes there are thing u promis but can't keep and the debs are trying the hardest so be happy for what u have and don't complain because if they get to much hate they will just stop makeing updates and bug fixes and u will be left with what u have atm

These boards are here for issues with the game, not explicitly for kissing ark butt.  Please complain otherwise no change can happen.  This is an unreleased game, to say no complaining is either an uniformed or ignorant comment.  We must be respectful, and we shouldn't stop telling them what the problems are.

6 hours ago, Beatnick667 said:
1 hour ago, Ij999 said:

Same

1 hour ago, Beatnick667 said:

These boards are here for issues with the game, not explicitly for kissing ark butt.  Please complain otherwise no change can happen.  This is an unreleased game, to say no complaining is either an uniformed or ignorant comment.  We must be respectful, and we shouldn't stop telling them what the problems are.

I'm sorry to those tagged I don't understand why I can't delete them using Mobile. . I agree with Beatnick667 however. If we never complained how would they know the problems. Just keep the complaints respectful. Dev work is hard. Not everything works well off the bat.

On 12 février 2016 at 4:42 PM, Braddonmac10 said:

So me and a friend of my are having a game breaking issue. The survival bar on the right is cut off. I've change the UI scale. Plus my own tv's interface and still nothing. I can't leave base because I don't know my vitals nor my tames vitals

Me to i havé the same problem

I was connected all day yesterday after the update to server 54. I logged out at 6AM and get back on at 4 and every single official server (yes, I legitimately tried all PvP pve primitive and hardcore servers) says lost/timedout pending connection to host. Uh what? Is this ever going to be fixed? I'd the community going to get feedback? 

I see a lot of people experiencing the same issue, so I'm glad that it isn't just me, since updating, the UI has been absolutely destroyed, my right-hand side icons are completely off-screen, I can't see my thirst, hunger, health, stamina etc.. Even the quickbar has moved slightly off-screen too, extremely disappointing, the game is now practically unplayable for me and my friends who are also experiencing this.

This was an issue when I first started the game but at the time I was able to fix that simply by going into the options menu and changing the UI scale, however, now that doesn't affect the areas in which people are having problems with.

Changing my TV settings does not help either, not all TVs have the option to change the screen size effectively.

I have inserted an image showing the UI issue, you may have to zoom, but as you can see, nothing I do brings the right-hand icons back onto the screen, and the quickbar is slightly off too.

An immediate fix is required.

67qn3d.thumb.jpg.1fa95599ec05029676a442f

Edited by SaiyanRuuku
Picture insert.

My 230 quetz vanished, 190 bronto, 212 rex... Can't even begin to describe the anguish. UI is bugged, spyglass, scope and ironsights screw up light and shadow contrast. Beer barrel doesnt seem to be working unless it takes an unreasonable amount of time to brew. I expect there to be bugs on a work in progress but it doesn't make it easier to swallow when you lose something you're attached to.

11 hours ago, byakurai1989 said:

And still no dino spawn in the caves on a single player. No spiders, bats or dung beetle to tame. Love the game. Runs smooth now. But i need these 3 dino's to complete my surviver profile. 

I was able to find anout 6 spiders in (i think it was) the hunter cave. But atm just take advantage of the no spawns i guess to get the artifacts easier for the broodmother kill

If you do not fix this game soon I want a refund I cannot get to my server now my HUD is still broken I paid 35.99 for the game whether it be a preview or not I expect what I pay for the game worked fine before you updated it and YOU messed it all up  so all these people saying oh it's a preview it doesn't matter if it's a preview it should still work because it worked before FIX IT Or at least release a statement that you're going to fix it or you know there's a problem you probably don't read these because you don't care you got your money

1 hour ago, SaiyanRuuku said:

I see a lot of people experiencing the same issue, so I'm glad that it isn't just me, since updating, the UI has been absolutely destroyed, my right-hand side icons are completely off-screen, I can't see my thirst, hunger, health, stamina etc.. Even the quickbar has moved slightly off-screen too, extremely disappointing, the game is now practically unplayable for me and my friends who are also experiencing this.

This was an issue when I first started the game but at the time I was able to fix that simply by going into the options menu and changing the UI scale, however, now that doesn't affect the areas in which people are having problems with.

Changing my TV settings does not help either, not all TVs have the option to change the screen size effectively.

I have inserted an image showing the UI issue, you may have to zoom, but as you can see, nothing I do brings the right-hand icons back onto the screen, and the quickbar is slightly off too.

An immediate fix is required.

67qn3d.thumb.jpg.1fa95599ec05029676a442f

mine can fix it through aspect ratio... i have a feeling it might be something to do with that offbrand tv... whered you get that thing?  Iraq?