ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

I have zero problems with the idea that this is an in development game. I allow for the lag and stuttering visuals, the bs deaths brought by those and worse... But I am not willing to excuse the laziness of the lack of forewarning when you are shutting down servers for updates! Please PLEASE warn us. Have a warning run through all chats 5 or 10 minutes before the shutdown. It would solve a lot of problems like this.

So where are my edit boxes for server settings.... all I'm seeing is the same stupid sliders that max out at 6x. In fact the only new option I see if the no tribute downloads option.... woopde doo to that.... could have atleast let me up it to 10x while waiting for editboxes no? Oh well rest of the update is grate atleast 

5 hours ago, MrSnowFoxy said:

I don't know if you understand me, There is a clear cut difference between bugs, and laziness bugs are gui errors, laziness is when they leave out features the promised would come.

Agree with mrsnowfoxy, They said the patch was going to be delayed and did not keep us updated at all, hence the hundreds of posts from members asking (when is it coming) that is laziness,

5 hours ago, Jarrett said:

So I just updated Ark on my Xbox One and I cannot figure out how to get split screen multiplayer. Does anyone know how?

5 hours ago, Randomrabbitz1 said:

How do I get splitscreen

5 hours ago, KylerF said:

How do you set up split screen

5 hours ago, captredbeard79 said:

I can't get split screen to work???!!

6 hours ago, Donavinn said:

If you play Single player will split screen still be available?

First you have to go into Your singleplayer world then connect the second controller then press start log in to a gamer profile then press start again. Yes split screen is still available in single player. Hope this helped

10 minutes ago, Panda132 said:

For the life of me I can not even figure out how to start a split screen game, can somebody please explain this to me

Just now, Lusaka6 said:

First you have to go into Your singleplayer world then connect the second controller then press start log in to a gamer profile then press start again. Yes split screen is still available in single player. Hope this helped

8 minutes ago, Panda132 said:

For the life of me I can not even figure out how to start a split screen game, can somebody please explain this to me

Hi iwas just as frustrated, the bring splitscreen out and dont give instructions,

Go in to your own multiplayer session, once you've started the game up turn the 2nd controller on and press start. assuming you have a profile for the person who is playing with you,if not just create one,

1 hour ago, Guy said:

yeah split screen is cool, but how do you use it when I connect another controller nothing happens

2 minutes ago, Lusaka6 said:

Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui  Fix ui