ARK Xbox v731: Split-screen, Dimetrodon, Dung Beetle, Gallimimus & more!

Jatheish

53 minutes ago, Braddonmac10 said:

So me and a friend of my are having a game breaking issue. The survival bar on the right is cut off. I've change the UI scale. Plus my own tv's interface and still nothing. I can't leave base because I don't know my vitals nor my tames vitals

Same problem here. PLEASE FIX ASAP. 

51 minutes ago, MrSnowFoxy said:

Same here, Also, did you noticed that not only was the update LATE by two days, But things they said was comming (Like commands) arent here? wonder what their excuse was

By the way just in case u have to save the changes and also bring it to the left not the right if u did that,too. Hopefully this helps.

Just updated and currently playing and having issues with my UI scale, cannot see the right side, which consist of the exp bar, stamina, health etc.. Have tried messing with the settings in game and on tv and none of it has worked. Playing with a friend and his game is fine. just curious to those who are having the same issue, what brand of TV you are using?

1 hour ago, MrSnowFoxy said:

Same here, Also, did you noticed that not only was the update LATE by two days, But things they said was comming (Like commands) arent here? wonder what their excuse was

I'm sure the REASON is that the game isn't released yet. We're paying to test the game. Plain and simple. You know all those juicy alpha builds people want in on? Well... this is it.  Instead of criticizing a game that's not done, how about offering a constructive bug report? That way devs can see what the update broke. Just an idea.

I don't think the update is finished guys, it says the update is complete but as far as I can tell no servers are available and the Xbox is still reading v730.1 even though when you search servers it says v731.0 I'm taking a long shot guess that the update is hopefully still big optimized and the update will finish shortly. If this issue is persistent I would recommend re-downloading the game tomorrow after we give the dev a chance to finish .

7 minutes ago, KoreanBBQ212 said:

Help help help help. I'm itching to play this super cool and awesome game but I cant see my stats. I can still play by opening my inventory to see stats but its way annoying. COME ON DEVS, GET ON TOP OF THIS AND FIX IT NOWWWWWW. 

The DEVS can't see you here. Please post in the bug reports section of the forum. :)

20 minutes ago, Gryphonz21 said:

PRIMITIVE SERVERS (234) STILL HAVE GUNS>>>  .. We were promised by @Jen this would be fixed in this patch. :/   2 patches this gamebreaking engram/item bug is still there.. Im staring at a gun on 234 (OFFICIAL)  primitive server. 

Hopefully the gun wasn't pointed at you... that's never the proper side of a gun to be on.  Try posting about it in the "bugs and glitches" forum and see if anyone else is experiencing this same issue. :)

I find it absolutely fascinating how people will find anything to complain about. It doesn't matter what you were doing when the patch was released. It doesn't matter how late the patch was released, or what they decided to include and exclude in it. Changes are it all will get deleted when the actual game comes out. Just in case any of you have forgotten.. this is still a pre-release. Not a full fledged game, even though it sure feels like it with as amazing of a job as these guys are doing. Just wanted to give a friendly reminder to that fact. You may continue the complaining.

Thank you guys for making such and amazing ***pre-release!***

1 hour ago, MrSnowFoxy said:

I don't know if you understand me, There is a clear cut difference between bugs, and laziness bugs are gui errors, laziness is when they leave out features the promised would come.

Laziness is probably best reserves for after a game hits full release. Time and effort must be put into developing a title and what a company hopes to achieve in a certain time frame BEFORE a full release is still an acceptable delay in content. DESTINY had the same problem but far worse as NOTHING that was promised was EVER released after the full release of the game. 

Since ARK is still in PRE-ALPHA stage there really is nothing to complain about since any estimates made before a game releases is part of an unfinished product.