Crafting replicator - in a replicator

flamron

Well try it. I crafted mine at an obelisk. I just did a good job of being aware if anyone was around and I was as fast as I could be.

I play PvE and my answer is geared for that....just FYI.

You can also craft it at any drop. So if you know of a more remote drop location that is rarely visited that might be a safer option than obelisk, just make sure to use a fresh drop so as to limit the risk of it timing out while you are loading up the mats.

• Volunteer Moderator

server mate wanted to use our replicator to make one, ended up had to haul it all to an oby -- the replicator option is in the replicator as if it could be crafted, but did not light up once all the resources were in its inventory. had to pack all the stuffz up to  blue oby to make it. 

**on official legacy

2 hours ago, ThzNutz said:

server mate wanted to use our replicator to make one, ended up had to haul it all to an oby -- the replicator option is in the replicator as if it could be crafted, but did not light up once all the resources were in its inventory. had to pack all the stuffz up to  blue oby to make it. 

**on official legacy

Thanks. That confirms my fears I believe. To the ob I guess...  sigh...

On legacy we did create a tek replicator in a tek replicator. 

How we did ob for the first one (on scorched) is we built out and down (don't think this is a thing anymore) from the Quetzal platform with only the opening being the hind legs and put Quetz directly over ob, then we parked a mantis at opening to block (PVE) then myself and tribe mate just simultaneously grabbed the mats and transferred all. It was a bit of a set up but security over all. 

Archived