Singplayer which map is best (with mods)

XSinizterX

Its a simple question, which map in your opinion is the best map for singleplayer, The Island, Scorched Earth, The Center, Ragnarok? Now were the mod part comes in is usually if I feel like playing on the island i mod to where i can have the scorched earth dinos and items. so with that in mind what would you guys recommend for a singleplayer map.

2 minutes ago, MudPuppy said:

Resource wise- Ragnarok. Ragnarok has all available resources from every map. I believe the order of islands for resource availability is- Ragnarok, Center, Island, then Scorched Earth.

Ok now here is where my question really comes into play, I know of a mod that I tested that works pretty good that adds all resources to spawn on the island. Hence why I made a point to mention mods. Apologies I know it seems like I don't want to play Ragnarok I just exploring all my options 

If I personally could pick any map that I could mod all SE items in, I'd still pick Ragnarok (even though it's not really needed). It is beautiful, diverse biomes (no real desert yet for console, but 1/3 of it is coming this month) & the size is a huge plus for me. I actually do play Ragnarok, Singleplayer & Splitscreen and enjoy it.

So I guess it comes down to personal map preference.

Archived