I am Declaring a new ARKmass tradition

Umber0010

I Suggest that this year we start a new Christmas Tradition. The dodo of Giving

Step 1. Get a Dodo, any dodo will do, from freshly tamed wild to a mutant rainbow

Step 2. put gifts into your dodo, this can realistically be anything, Good weapons, materials, dino eggs, kibbles, Blueprints, custom Recipes such as Dodonogg or Fruit cake, anything the dodo can carry,

step 3. deliver the dodo of festivity to the lucky tribe/player's base

step 4. Unclaim the dodo of giving so they may take the items inside

step 5. feel warm and fuzzy with the satisfaction of making a player's day

8 minutes ago, Umber0010 said:

I Suggest that this year we start a new Christmas Tradition. The dodo of Giving

Step 1. Get a Dodo, any dodo will do, from freshly tamed wild to a mutant rainbow

Step 2. put gifts into your dodo, this can realistically be anything, Good weapons, materials, dino eggs, kibbles, Blueprints, custom Recipes such as Dodonogg or Fruit cake, anything the dodo can carry,

step 3. deliver the dodo of festivity to the lucky tribe/player's base

step 4. Unclaim the dodo of giving so they may take the items inside

step 5. feel warm and fuzzy with the satisfaction of making a player's day

I already do that regularly and people don't appreciate it nearly as much as you'd think. To be fair though, most of the ones I give out are only carrying swamp fever.

34 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

I already do that regularly and people don't appreciate it nearly as much as you'd think. To be fair though, most of the ones I give out are only carrying swamp fever.

try using C4. People have a much better reaction. Either that or swamp fever c4 santa dodos of doom!

Archived