BroodMother (Easy) Questions

Guenthy6

She drops element, but not that much though.
10 Element on The Island if I am not mistaken.

As for the required dinosaurs?
I might be going out on a limb here, but pretty sure you can take her down with 20 random Rex/Theri/Megatheriums with Journeyman saddles or higher.
Just tame them on level 150 (think 120+ is the minimum), and throw 40+ levels in them. Don't even need imprints or breeding mutations.
Maybe, very maybe with normal saddles, but I wouldn't risk it.

9 minutes ago, Olivar said:

She drops element, but not that much though.
10 Element on The Island if I am not mistaken.

As for the required dinosaurs?
I might be going out on a limb here, but pretty sure you can take her down with 20 random Rex/Theri/Megatheriums with Journeyman saddles or higher.
Just tame them on level 150 (think 120+ is the minimum), and throw 40+ levels in them. Don't even need imprints or breeding mutations.
Maybe, very maybe with normal saddles, but I wouldn't risk it.

You also need to ride a T-Rex and whistle all others to attack this targed so that the Brood Mother get stuck and cant move the Megatheriums will get a boost when they kill the spiders that she spawns and even do more damage

23 minutes ago, iHardcoreTiger said:

You also need to ride a T-Rex and whistle all others to attack this targed so that the Brood Mother get stuck and cant move the Megatheriums will get a boost when they kill the spiders that she spawns and even do more damage

Instead of T-rex its better to ride a Yuty for buffs. Especially if you go with tamed dinos instead of bred/imprinted ones.

8 megatheriums with 17k health, 450+ melee, 1 yutty, 9 riders and good JM saddles with 50+ armor = You can do Hard Spider easy.

As for easy spider, 10 megas one yuttty and one players would be more than enough.

I highly don't recommend rexes or theris.

You can also do spider hard solo with 19 megas and 1 yutty but you will be bound to loose 2-3 megas if they dont get the insect buff.

did gamma, beta and hard brood with 1 yuty (30khp and 4kstam) and 19 rexes (35/36khp and 650-700dmg) with 85-99armor saddle. we're only a 2 man tribe so we brought as much rexes as we can since the other rexes wont get the rider buff, my tribemate rides a rex and i ride the yuty. didnt lose any rexes in battle and all done with 9 mins in timer. Same goes for gamma, beta and hard megapithecus. :) 

Archived