inposible to defend

3GunKingdoms

you can not defend a base of 100 new turrets because with a stego you enter and you break the base and you lose all the time devoted to raising the dinos I think there are other ways to reduce the lag of a server that take and put a limit of turrets when that makes the defense of a base impossible I had a base with 100 new turrets and the next day had no basis with stegos broke the base easy if they change to 100 turrets the official servers will be empty and without lag that is clear but also without players please do not put the limit of 100 turrets on my part the game is over after + 6000 hours of play this is ruining the way of playing ark as it izo put limit to the flyers or change many things that make it increasingly impossible to play in the ark 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

no se puede defender una base de 100 torretas de las nuevas por que con un stego te entran y te rompen la base y pierdes todo el tiempo que as dedicado a criar los dinos yo pienso que hay otras formas de reducir el lag de un servidor que coger y poner un limite de torretas cuando eso hace inposible la defensa de una base yo tenia una base con 100 torretas de las nuevas y al dia siguiente no tenia base  con stegos rompieron la base facil si cambian a 100 torretas los servidores oficiales quedaran vacios y sin lag eso esta claro pero tambien sin players por favor  no pongan el limite de 100 torretas por mi parte se acabo el juego despues de + 6000 horas de juego esto esta arruinando la forma de jugar de ark como lo izo poner limite a los voladores o cambiar muchas cosas que  hacen que cada vez sea inposible jugar en el ark

my eyes just bled a little. we need full stops lol

and yeah the turrets I think are designed to prevent massive bases, look at it from WC's point of view.

they've had server issues from day 1 on lag etc. they've put it down to "the players method of playing the game" or something to that effect. they've then taken away turret stacking allowing for only 100 turrets in x amount of distance (don't know, don't care as to distance as I'm PVE after the highs and lows of PVP), they've now got massive bases with next to no defence. this is now forcing players to reduce the size of their bases, this in turn reducing the amount of calculations on the server reducing the amount of lag therefore completing WC's task in making lag a thing of the past...

but what about PVE?

Damn, thats messed up. I played solo for 2 years, got wiped over 100 times, know exactly how you feel.

But you need to understand, there is no such thing as an un raidable base. You can raid any base if the players are offline and you got a bunch of veggie cakes and a stego.

From what i hear, veggie cakes will be nerfed in the near future so that might become an advantage.

13 minutes ago, X111 said:

my eyes just bled a little. we need full stops lol

and yeah the turrets I think are designed to prevent massive bases, look at it from WC's point of view.

they've had server issues from day 1 on lag etc. they've put it down to "the players method of playing the game" or something to that effect. they've then taken away turret stacking allowing for only 100 turrets in x amount of distance (don't know, don't care as to distance as I'm PVE after the highs and lows of PVP), they've now got massive bases with next to no defence. this is now forcing players to reduce the size of their bases, this in turn reducing the amount of calculations on the server reducing the amount of lag therefore completing WC's task in making lag a thing of the past...

but what about PVE?

It is actually forcing players to build multiple bases somewhat close to each other to avoid the limit.

Because its only a matter of time before your base gets crowded and you got no other choice but to build a new base as you can't expand due to turret limit.

1 hour ago, oScottieHo said:

Im not surprised you got wiped with that attitude.

Too damn right... 

1 hour ago, 3GunKingdoms said:

lol are you silly? Of course it is a base for dinos and for everything

Not silly at all actually because my base is still standing... You can't expect a base of that size to be covered by 100 turrets, that's just foolish to say the least. Any reasonable player with an understanding of base design knows that you need to split things up to make it harder/more costly for the raiders. 

Judging by your fallen base and your open design all they had to do was blow the outside wall then they had free roam of your base... Judging by your attitude as well there's no wonder why you got hit. Damn, I would've hit you if you speak to people like that. 

its one of the hardest changes to adapt to for sure

The way to adapt in my opinion is find strategic spots where u only have one or two very long paths to reach your base on land.

Or live in a cave filled with tamed tuso so much u cant pass, and where they cant get lured out.

On the island, thats only at the volcano or at blue ob. So unless you're alpha you have no chance of surviving anymore

30 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:
1 hour ago, oScottieHo said:

Too damn right... 

1 hour ago, 3GunKingdoms said:

lol are you silly? Of course it is a base for dinos and for everything

Not silly at all actually because my base is still standing... You can't expect a base of that size to be covered by 100 turrets, that's just foolish to say the least. Any reasonable player with an understanding of base design knows that you need to split things up to make it harder/more costly for the raiders. 

Judging by your fallen base and your open design all they had to do was blow the outside wall then they had free roam of your base... Judging by your attitude as well there's no wonder why you got hit. Damn, I would've hit you if you speak to people like that. 

It's very clear that the OP don't talk english, or english it's not his native language. So is very easy to make syntax or grammar errors that could make you the english people to think his attitude is wrong, he feels bad because his base has been raided using the current cap of turrets using only heavy turrets. If the story is true as he has told it they don't pack such a punch or else the Stego still is too effective in a Raid. Please lets try to be kind between ourselves at least here (I mean the forums).

---------------------------------------

Al OP,

Si has puesto 100 torretas de las pesadas llenas y te han entrado tan fácil con "X Stegos" lo ideal seria que vieras cuantos Stegos usaron, si perdieron alguno, cuantas bajas obtuvieron los raiders, es decir, dales datos a la compañia del juego para que puedan ajustar o no el mismo, pero dales datos porque escribiendolo de la manera que lo cuentas no solo no te van a hacer caso sino que los demas aprovechan para reirse de ti (asi es este foro normalmente). Siento tu perdida, un saludo.

Hice una sugerencia hace tiempo de incluir mas tipos de torretas y mucho mas efectivas, darle seguimiento a ese post (comentad en el, diselo a tu gente) y quizas lo tengan mas en cuenta, te dejo el hilo aqui abajo:

2 minutes ago, VIKAS said:

It's very clear that the OP don't talk english, or english it's not his native language. So is very easy to make syntax or grammar errors that could make you the english people to think his attitude is wrong, he feels bad because his base has been raided using the current cap of turrets using only heavy turrets. If the story is true as he has told it they don't pack such a punch or else the Stego still is too effective in a Raid. Please lets try to be kind between ourselves at least here.

Understood that however I play with a collection of different nationalities and none come across rude like that. Moving past that... If he is playing with only 100 turrets up already that is his fault. Yes the turret cap is coming but it is not active and stegos haven't been nerfed yet so you still want to be using all the turrets you have available to you. At the minute it is only a display showing you what is and isn't within the 100 limit; and they announced that the cap was being pushed back to the 12th with aberration. If he is restricting himself already then he is at the mercy of the raiders really... Everyone knows stegos are being nerfed when the limit gets put in place so you still have to defend against them right now in the state they are in.

4 minutes ago, Dylan1602 said:

Understood that however I play with a collection of different nationalities and none come across rude like that. Moving past that... If he is playing with only 100 turrets up already that is his fault. Yes the turret cap is coming but it is not active and stegos haven't been nerfed yet so you still want to be using all the turrets you have available to you. At the minute it is only a display showing you what is and isn't within the 100 limit; and they announced that the cap was being pushed back to the 12th with aberration. If he is restricting himself already then he is at the mercy of the raiders really... Everyone knows stegos are being nerfed when the limit gets put in place so you still have to defend against them right now in the state they are in.

Thanks Dylan, now you have really helped him (at least for me it's clear what is the error he has done). People are only trying to get their "homework" done (to defend themselves before the change hit the Official servers). As I have said, thanks because now the answer It's a lot more helpful than before.

I'm not following arkdevtracker lastly, do you know how will they nerf the Stegos? they will low their HP, or maybe less the damage nullification of the plates? or it's something related to veggie cakes? (I'll expect that they thing in people that uses therizinos in bosses if they go this way)

Regards to all of you survivors, we have survived a lot of changes let's show them how we survive another time. 

11 minutes ago, Crows said:

Your base looks way too big! not surprised, sorry...

Where's the re-worked kibble system WC spoke about? it's annoying having so many dinos collecting dust in our bases just for their eggs to imprint. That's a big cause of lag too, not just turrets and huge bases.

How many dinos do you think you need with the actual system in order to raise "twins" for example (don't wanna overcomplicate things).

Do you use render mechanics to optimize the laying of eggs?

This to WC, why when the dinos names are shown is when the performance is most affected (you know you hit backspace and they dissapear and all is a lot smoother).

How do you rework the kibble system?

Thanks in advance.

42 minutes ago, VIKAS said:

How many dinos do you think you need with the actual system in order to raise "twins" for example (don't wanna overcomplicate things).

Do you use render mechanics to optimize the laying of eggs?

This to WC, why when the dinos names are shown is when the performance is most affected (you know you hit backspace and they dissapear and all is a lot smoother).

How do you rework the kibble system?

Thanks in advance.

if its addressed to WC send a ticket instead posting here.

2 hours ago, Dylan1602 said:

Too damn right... 

4 hours ago, oScottieHo said:

2 hours ago, Dylan1602 said:

He’s clearly foreign using a bad translator. 

Wait...building a massive, sprawling base and covering it from top to bottom in turrets won't work anymore? You mean we actually have to use strategy in our base builds?

If I can't use the same base design with 100 turrets as I did with 1500 turrets then I just can't even. This is lame. Devs are terrible. This game sucks. Bring back unlimited turrets so I can go back to complaining about lag.

30 minutes ago, LouSpowells said:

Wait...building a massive, sprawling base and covering it from top to bottom in turrets won't work anymore? You mean we actually have to use strategy in our base builds?

If I can't use the same base design with 100 turrets as I did with 1500 turrets then I just can't even. This is lame. Devs are terrible. This game sucks. Bring back unlimited turrets so I can go back to complaining about lag.

Now I’m not arguing building your base out of turrets is dumb. But your sarcastic tone about the developers really isn’t needed they allowed it in the first place, couldn’t figure out what caused the lag for 2 years, and then made a major change in there game that will be viewed negatively by many of there fan base even if it does clean up lag. So yeah they are terrible.

Archived