Hey Guys

aidan0616

Now I'm new to this whole form thing, but I've been playing ark for over a year now. I'm posting this because it says that you have to post a certain number of times before you can access the trading forms. Figured I might as well get used to the forms. Sorry if there is like a specific topic or section for this kinda stuff....

22 hours ago, aidan0616 said:

Now I'm new to this whole form thing, but I've been playing ark for over a year now. I'm posting this because it says that you have to post a certain number of times before you can access the trading forms. Figured I might as well get used to the forms. Sorry if there is like a specific topic or section for this kinda stuff....

Aa yes this also why im here, do i have to make my own topic or i can just hang around what others started?

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:46 AM, aidan0616 said:

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:44 AM, Sultan said:

Aa yes this also why im here, do i have to make my own topic or i can just hang around what others started?

You can start your own post or reply to another, but keep in mind you only get 4 per day, until you get out of EB status. Then you can post as much as you want.

• Volunteer Moderator

you get out of Early Bird status by making relevant posts in existing topics or creating your own relevant discussion topic. always use the search function to insure you are not creating a duplicate topic. hanging out in an introduction thread asking how to get out of EB status is not considered relevant posting. just go talk and you'll be out of EB status soon enough, welcome to the forums Early Birds:)

Archived