Sharing is Caring! Ragnorok Loot crates

Matilda

So I have been wondering about loot chests/crates/drops etc on Ragnarok. To be honest i have not had much luck with loot on rag, at all. I have found a couple of keepers here and there but there are some spots that i know of but just don't know the area... for example deep inside the ice caves and also the jungle cave. What should I go prepared with? Sets of armor? Naked? I just don't know the layout for these places either can anyone share a reliable resource/article/video/reddit post that gives some helpful tips or where to look? As a solo player its a bit more of a mission to do these kind of runs for the first time and until i know what i'm in for It can get a little frustrating getting killed by worms before i have managed to find the exit in the ice cave. I understand i should have a flyer by the exit as i will jump down a waterfall but no idea how to get to there form inside the cave. And going in with 3 shields and 3 sets of expensive armor to end up losing them because i don't know where the hell to go is getting a little disheartening. Any info or sources of info would be really really appreciated. I will give anyone who doesn't know my only spot that i know of outside of the loot caves, so perhaps you too could give your two cents?

There is only one spot in the sea that i know of for reliable loot. and that is in viking bay where the sunken ship is. Is there anyone that would mind sharing some good spots they frequent?

Thanks for reading and have a good time on the ark!

y u no google? rag is half a year old. everythings been done and tested. and whats with the "pve" tag? officials share the same loot table and pvp cant build inside those 2 caves either. 

jungle cave you grapple. ice you raise/download. you dont have to fight the bosses but doing so will give you more loot. simply youtube if you have problems reading. and that ship wreck has sea scorpions that can knock you out so careful

2 hours ago, eESTlane said:

y u no google? rag is half a year old. everythings been done and tested. and whats with the "pve" tag? officials share the same loot table and pvp cant build inside those 2 caves either. 

jungle cave you grapple. ice you raise/download. you dont have to fight the bosses but doing so will give you more loot. simply youtube if you have problems reading. and that ship wreck has sea scorpions that can knock you out so careful

Im sorry i dont understand the issue with the pve tag. Why wouldn't i put PvE tag? I play on a PvE server so i'm going to put pve as the tag over pvp :S

Edit: The reason the pve tag is there is because initially i posted this question in a different forum that required a specific tag, it was then moved to general and has not been changed. I understand what you mean now ^^

I realize there is a vast amount of information available from googling however due to the amount i have found it  difficult to find a particularly good source. This is why I made the post, perhaps someone has that particularly good source that they could share. I feel the forums on the ark website is a good place to look for someone that could share that kind of thing :)

And thanks for the tip about sea scorpions ^^ I have learned the hard way to stay away from those ^^ thanks!

Try the ice queen cave. No need to fight anything at all for some decent loot.

Basic Fur aromor, a flyer and some medical brews are enough.

Fly in, go straight down. First drop.

Go straight up, then left. Next drop. Just fly along the wall, there are like 5-6 drops in there.

The bears wont aggro unless you get super close.

I got mastercraft saddles / rifles and even ascendant stuff just from there.

You could solo the whole cave if you raise a vulture or dimorphodon army (doing that myself atm)

1 hour ago, Guardianangel93 said:

Try the ice queen cave. No need to fight anything at all for some decent loot.

Basic Fur aromor, a flyer and some medical brews are enough.

Fly in, go straight down. First drop.

Go straight up, then left. Next drop. Just fly along the wall, there are like 5-6 drops in there.

The bears wont aggro unless you get super close.

I got mastercraft saddles / rifles and even ascendant stuff just from there.

You could solo the whole cave if you raise a vulture or dimorphodon army (doing that myself atm)

thanks! forgot to mention that i have been frequenting the entrance area to the ice queen cave ^^ found some interesting stuff also! and the dimorph thing is somethign i have been planning on too :D it looks really fun!

Just now, Manowar812 said:

I have not seen the treasure chest lately in the sunken ship in Viking Ship Bay and never have seen one in the Ice outcrop. Have they discontinued them or am I getting beat to the punch
?

I think you might just be getting beaten to the punch :( I have noticed that if there is a lot of sea scorpions around the sunken ship area the chances are the chest has not been looted lately and it will be there for you  once you clear the sea scorps. However if its a little tooo quite around the area then chances are someone was there before you. 

Archived