weird question.

Summers

So someone told me that on aberration is some "EARTHQUAKE" that destroys all buildings, is it even true? what would be a point of aberration then? i really doubt it's true but had to ask to make it sure dont get me wrong i didnt say that just heared from others. (People know to say dumb things that are not even true about ark.)

23 minutes ago, Aaron8956 said:

I have a weird question as well, someone told me that Aberration is as big as 5 Scorched Earths stacked on top of each other. Is this true? I mean that would be cool and all but I doubt it's that big...

It is between se and the Center I believe but top down it’s the biggest map I don’t believe it’s size exactly is confirmed but it’s the biggest one

On 12/5/2017 at 11:54 AM, Aaron8956 said:

I have a weird question as well, someone told me that Aberration is as big as 5 Scorched Earths stacked on top of each other. Is this true? I mean that would be cool and all but I doubt it's that big...

Aberration has a lot of vertical content.  If I remember hearing correctly from one of the streams, the actual map imprint is just a bit bigger than Scorched Earth, but that doesn't take into account the huge vertical aspect of the map.

On 12/9/2017 at 7:45 PM, Scrysis said:

Aberration has a lot of vertical content.  If I remember hearing correctly from one of the streams, the actual map imprint is just a bit bigger than Scorched Earth, but that doesn't take into account the huge vertical aspect of the map.

We shall find out all the truth tomorrow!

Archived