In-game profiting

DarkEliteH2

On 04/12/2017 at 5:46 AM, Jerryn said:

If you choose to not report those that are selling or paying cash or cash equivalents for in game items, animals, or services on official server, then you are part of the problem.

Anyone that we catch buying/selling for cash or cash equivalents on the forums will be handled as needed.

So when you say handled as needed then what is entailed? A sternly worded email? Ban for 24 hours? I've never seen anyone banned permanently.  I'm not sure WC has the resources to police much of what goes on anyway?

On 12/2/2017 at 5:31 PM, GP said:

If there is evidence of people selling/buying for real money then a report should be made here: https://support.survivetheark.com/

there are dozens of FB groups devoted to selling tames and gear for real money ... I saw a structure menu that read like a McDonald's menu 15 cents a metal foundation and what not lol.. Squids and gigas going for 30 bucks and it is rampant ... WC is aware... I have personally given proof of it along with GT's of individuals who solicited me with tames for cash and got no response. I personally don't care if someone is out to make a buck... (I turned this guy in because he was supplying trolls with tames who otherwise could not get them) ... i don't understand how someone would pay cash for something that could get killed by another player as soon as you claim it.. .

Proof as in Screen shots of the advertisement of tames for sale including prices.

and the Xbox PM's between me and the solicitor clearly stating he was the one from the FB group and wanted 20 dollars for a wyvern ...

the guy never got banned and he still is active on ARK ... so posting a link to report is nothing but smoke screen

Archived