Giga question

Colgate502

Please give info 

recently been taming gigas.  On official. Tamed a 95 male and 140 male.

Do all gigas wake up with the same melee? I know the health gets nerfed but if that’s the case how do you ever get to 250 melee gigas? Do you have to breed 1,000 times to get there or can you get decent melee gigas through taming? 

10 minutes ago, Colgate502 said:

Please give info 

recently been taming gigas.  On official. Tamed a 95 male and 140 male.

Do all gigas wake up with the same melee? I know the health gets nerfed but if that’s the case how do you ever get to 250 melee gigas? Do you have to breed 1,000 times to get there or can you get decent melee gigas through taming? 

You can get good melee through taming. The HP typically drops to around 18k on most of the tames i've seen but I know some people tame out with 150, some with 70, some with 165 (think highest I seen) and then yes it is a lot of breeding to get 220, 245, 250, etc.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

You can get good melee through taming. The HP typically drops to around 18k on most of the tames i've seen but I know some people tame out with 150, some with 70, some with 165 (think highest I seen) and then yes it is a lot of breeding to get 220, 245, 250, etc.

You can get up to 330% melee on a post-tamed Giga (62 pts). 165% is only 29 pts, which is the average. The best I saw legitimately tamed on official was 260% post-tame on a level 140 wild that had 35 pts pre-tame. But there is some 330% unmutated that got tamed on legacy from wild babies exploit, etc.

32 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

You can get up to 330% melee on a post-tamed Giga (62 pts). 165% is only 29 pts, which is the average. The best I saw legitimately tamed on official was 260% post-tame on a level 140 wild that had 35 pts pre-tame. But there is some 330% unmutated that got tamed on legacy from wild babies exploit, etc.

Awesome to know. I kind of just bought my Giga eggs on legacy (our one attempt at a giga tame did not go well, lol) but have grand ideas to tame them on the new servers but it's a distant focus as we are more focused on our boss line (Rex's and Yuty's) with a few small side projects (Saber's, Anky's, Doedic's, Quetzal's, and Basil's) and with server cap always being an issue it limits our focus even more (Saber, doedic, anky on back burner). 

One day. 

Archived