Vulture or Dimorphodon

2MuchForyou

hi,

Which one is stronger?
 Vulture or  Dimorphodon?

Which would be the most appropriate for caves with my friend shoulder?

But One  guy came tell me vultures are more stronger...

vulture has some benefits  can eat spoiled meat but would like to hear your opinion on which one would be the best in caves

I'm doing Dimorphodon breeding.

let me know what you think down in comments
 ty.

For what it’s worth, any time I go spelunking I take a team of dimorphodons. I haven’t tested vultures out, but I can testify that dimorphodons are incredibly useful. I would never venture into a cave without one of my teams - my caving teams are fifteen birds, but they’re from generations of breeding for health and melee...for tamed birds I’d probably take twenty or twenty-five to accommodate their lower stats.

I hope that helps.

I like my vultures - they are like flying raptors, up to 400 melee (bred). Some people like Dimorphodons. I have heard rumors of a guy running around on a procoptodon with bats following him. 

The biggest reason I like vultures though, they are a fast and easy passive tame on scorched earth along with beetles. Plus, easy to breed into better, nastier tames. A poor man's base defense. 

Both are good and similiar in stats, dimorphodon has the edge in spent stats however and better ai.

Vulture is easy to raise eating only spoiled meat so they are easy to replace.

raw power use dimorphs, easy to replace use vultures, its more personal choice here. Or do both as one can raise the other with spoiled meat :P

Archived