Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ??????? & Community Crunch 110!

Jatheish

On 02/12/2017 at 1:57 PM, Zorendier said:

I’m just happy to see new names eneterint and winning. The summer and fall same person winning month after month got old. :)

we can now see other ideas and talents that make us dream we were so good ourselves!

I guess im part of the name, i dont desagree with you, on one part im happy to see new builders and creation, but and the others end if we are not choose because we "post too much content" at least they need to make a rules likes one same winner every x contest. Personnaly i take atleast 15 hours to +150hours (like Thousand sunny,..) on every build i make, so thats would be cool.

Sure when i see the chessboard that have been already make in the past im a bit confused about the contest factors. the builder surely didnt know tough

Awesome Skyscraper too !

Edited by Valoule
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 6:13 PM, Valoule said:

I guess im part of the name, i dont desagree with you, on one part im happy to see new builders and creation, but and the others end if we are not choose because we "post too much content" at least they need to make a rules likes one same winner every x contest. Personnaly i take atleast 15 hours to +150hours (like Thousand sunny,..) on every build i make, so thats would be cool.

Sure when i see the chessboard that have been already make in the past im a bit confused about the contest factors. the builder surely didnt know tough

Awesome Skyscraper too !

I enjoy each and every single one of your builds. I always scan through the submissions page on the chance that I miss something I really like. Keep up the great work! 

16 hours ago, BAGGINS said:

Mutant bee? probably not, but when I first saw its face it looked like tek colors. Its legs also look a little...Perfect. Does this thing eat element or something?o.O Its thorax (armpits area) also looks perfect and unnatural. It could be just bioluminescent, but could it be venom glands in its hindquarters?

Meganeura/Jug Bug

Ok so is the December update being released when aberration is as can't find eta and some of the youtubers was announcing a release date of 5th which unfortunately is getting people misinformed and the anger has been directed towards wildcard which I believe is wrong so I come to ask directly and will this update include sponsored mods ?

I only ask because unfortunately my pc isn't capable of running ark effectively and Xbox is largely lacking content for builders breeders and creative players who want to make a showcase build with friends to show their talents and achievements or to build extremely detailed structures or complexes 

Edited by Lokihellhound
Missed content