Has anyone beat brood hard on the island?

slowe

Im thinking about running the brodmother on hard, has anyone successfully done this? I have beat md with ease with only three riders, however i know legacy hard brood was significantly more difficult than md. If anyone has beaten it what did the stats look like on your rex's/how many did you take in? i am running with 12.1/449 and 13,420/449 pops. Any feedback helps!!

2 minutes ago, slowe said:

wait your beating hard brood mother with 9 megatherium and a yuti?

That bug buff is huge for both buffing damage and reducing damage taken. Add in another 25% buff and debuff, great base damage, slightly easier to find a good saddle at a reasonable construction cost it does make the mega a prime choice for Brood. 

22 minutes ago, slowe said:

Im thinking about running the brodmother on hard, has anyone successfully done this? I have beat md with ease with only three riders, however i know legacy hard brood was significantly more difficult than md. If anyone has beaten it what did the stats look like on your rex's/how many did you take in? i am running with 12.1/449 and 13,420/449 pops. Any feedback helps!!

We have done Alpha Broodmother on the Island PVE Offical New release server on XBOX.

We used 19 Megatheriums and one Yuti.

The base health for Megas is 6660 HP at birth, they all had 100 Imprints. Melee is a base of 320-330, forget exact.

We level them up to 20k Health, rest goes into Melee. Anything more than 20k Health is a waste, math thing with heal value of vegi-cakes VS. 85% of health before Vegi-cake is eaten.

We only gave them 5 vegi-cakes each, we were short and 2 only got 4 cakes. We won with only 2 losses in the battle, guess which two died?

We had 4 riders, one on Yuti and other three in imprinted rides. Pretty straightforward battle, engage and keep chomping. some difficulty in getting your Mega to gain the bug buff at times, just use the AOE attack, that helps.

Next time, if we ever do her again, it will be 10 Vegi-cakes per ride.

We did this about a month ago now.

If you plan on doing this, do it NOW!!!!

Now that new turrets are out for PC, Vegi-Cake NERF is incoming soon. You might have 2 weeks on PC. WOuld not be surprised if they are nerfed on Aberration release date, Dec 12th.

2 minutes ago, Palenor said:

We have done Alpha Broodmother on the Island PVE Offical New release server on XBOX.

We used 19 Megatheriums and one Yuti.

The base health for Megas is 6660 HP at birth, they all had 100 Imprints. Melee is a base of 320-330, forget exact.

We only gave them 5 vegi-cakes each, we were short and 2 only got 4 cakes. We won with only 2 losses in the battle, guess which two died?

We had 4 riders, one on Yuti and other three in imprinted rides. Pretty straightforward battle, engage and keep chomping. some difficulty in getting your Mega to gain the bug buff at times, just use the AOE attack, that helps.

Next time, if we ever do her again, it will be 10 Vegi-cakes per ride.

We did this about a month ago now.

we've never had any loss and we only use 9 mega and 0 cakes:o 

but we are 10 riders.

Archived