Be The Best Troll You Can Be

Humunculus

First off id like to join a tribe a tribe on pvp server official bit not like full on up their own backsides but just good ol happy to build massive bases tame mass dodo army and fun round of fisticuffs but ive met a tribe who arent so the kind that puts you in a cage after you disconnect and get real weird or kick you out for no good reason other then being a outcast i dont really get it. In conclusion im just aiming to mess with them ive lured therinzo to their base to kill their tames or persistently removed their berriesfrom a bronto they were taming for an hour without them noticing (A real hungry bronto) then killing it with their own leaders sword (should have used stimberries to wake it up).So is there any good or fun ways to mess with them?

3 hours ago, Humunculus said:

First off id like to join a tribe a tribe on pvp server official bit not like full on up their own backsides but just good ol happy to build massive bases tame mass dodo army and fun round of fisticuffs but ive met a tribe who arent so the kind that puts you in a cage after you disconnect and get real weird or kick you out for no good reason other then being a outcast i dont really get it. In conclusion im just aiming to mess with them ive lured therinzo to their base to kill their tames or persistently removed their berriesfrom a bronto they were taming for an hour without them noticing (A real hungry bronto) then killing it with their own leaders sword (should have used stimberries to wake it up).So is there any good or fun ways to mess with them?

Snipe their tames so they lose effectiveness. tame microraptors and wait near base, or wait near raptor claus drops, (soon) wait for the last ones so you get a higher chance of the "alpha" having all the loot on him.

On 08/12/2017 at 7:55 AM, KillaMrB said:

Kill everything you find, blow all plausable structures. Be such a pain in the backside that they will never forget your name...a solo troll can be a force to be reckoned with.

Rofl.

Yes, if the other people are total incompetents. Otherwise, solo troll gets caged the first time he's caught online..

7 hours ago, Cullis said:

Rofl.

Yes, if the other people are total incompetents. Otherwise, solo troll gets caged the first time he's caught online..

Well, if you are only there to troll, you don't really care about your character anyway, so a- you dont ever log back using that one again or b- change server,  maybe even c- you log only 3 weeks later, rinse and repeat.

12 hours ago, Cullis said:

Rofl.

Clever troll will kill himself before logging off , and it's pretty hard to capture a determined player while he's online especially a high move speed high melee low health troll . You will probably kill him if you try ko with a club outside your base and if you pick him he will suicide rocket your bird . 

8 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

Clever troll will kill himself before logging off , and it's pretty hard to capture a determined player while he's online especially a high move speed high melee low health troll . You will probably kill him if you try ko with a club outside your base and if you pick him he will suicide rocket your bird . 

Sure, outrun a ptera and then outrun gas grenades from a determined player wearing a Tek helmet... (facepalm) .. and if not that, escape if you're handcuffed to a chair.. 

11 hours ago, SmokeyB said:

What do you think is the past time of most big alliance tribe members? 

If you guessed "capturing determined and experienced griefers from other alliances" you guessed right. 

Since the chair & handcuff patch people have learned not to even go grief other servers with their main characters ... hearing how your tribemate's lvl 105 is stuck somewhere in prison makes people pay attention.

So, I'm gonna laugh, again. 

2 hours ago, johnm81 said:

You guys are noobs. You have any idea how easy it is to get out of a jail?? Who cares if he gets caught..

Do you even play Ark? There is no getting out of cuffs & chair. Unless you bust yourself out with an alt, or your friends do, or the idiots running the jail let you stay unwatered for more than eight hours or so. 

6 hours ago, Cullis said:

If you guessed "capturing determined and experienced griefers from other alliances" you guessed right. 

Since the chair & handcuff patch people have learned not to even go grief other servers with their main characters ... hearing how your tribemate's lvl 105 is stuck somewhere in prison makes people pay attention.

Hahaha, this guy sounds like a salty mega tribe member that's had his petra killed one too many times. A troll has nothing to lose, you in your tek helmet has everything to lose...just saying.

5 hours ago, Cullis said:

You can't pick up anything when cuffed on a chair. Plus, people can handcuff you to a toilet and use you as a free fertilizer production facility...

I mean, this game is amazing in ways. 

No need to move to press 0 on your keyboard, wich is where the poop goes (when handcuffed), not in the toilet but in the 0 slot in your hotkey. Character being handcuffed doesn't matter on your hability to physicaly press 0. Salty much?

12 hours ago, Cullis said:

Well I would have guessed the main pass time of big alliance members was farming mats , building and breeding lol not flying around looking for some random troll. It just shows how helpfull you are to your tribe. 

I can only imagine how many pteras and dragons you get killed on a regular basis and how many tek helmets you lose from a rocket to the face. Your tribe must love you. 

People troll with alts because don't want to lose character on transfer not because they worry about you capturing them. I can level a character up to 90 in an hour on x2 you will spend more time than that feeding me and watering me if you want to keep me alive. 

Plus if trolls go on a server and some alpha noob is trying to cage them all it will only attract them to come back just to terrorise him and the server. Caging a 100 character is inviting a 6am stego raid to your base. 

19 hours ago, Cullis said:

Do you even play Ark? There is no getting out of cuffs & chair. Unless you bust yourself out with an alt, or your friends do, or the idiots running the jail let you stay unwatered for more than eight hours or so. 

Please go reread the patch notes so you dont get corrected by so many people on this forum noob.

14 hours ago, Cullis said:

You can't pick up anything when cuffed on a chair. Plus, people can handcuff you to a toilet and use you as a free fertilizer production facility...

I mean, this game is amazing in ways. 

And if you get cuff to the toilet your food water go down passively fast just as if you were standing. You do NOT get the huge food water decay bonus on a toilet as you do on a chair.

Archived