Bossfight Element drop

Balteraxe

Hey all and again, yes, it's me.. complaining about the boss fights.

And this time about the element drop.

I don't know how it got calculated into the game.

But for my part it seems, currently the Center arenas are the hardest fights from all the maps.

And the element drops from the fights are:

Center: 16 (gamma)

Ragnarok: 65 (gamma)

Whats the reason that ragnarok gets an 4x increase in element?

In general element needs to be much easier to obtain.  The stuff that uses the element consumes a lot of element in addition to the element building costs.  I shouldn't have to complete the end game challenge over and over and over again just to shoot a gun.  I can understand beating the bosses to unlock the engrams and to get the trophies for ascension, but a more efficient means of element farming is warranted.  Perhaps having it drop in small amounts from some cave enemies or from minibosses that can be taken down solo or with 2 people... It's hard enough for a non-mega to even complete a boss fight, nevermind having to farm them over and over again.

Plus, every time you go into a boss fight you run the risk of total loss.  9/10 times that total loss comes from a DC or other glitch.  I shouldn't have to play ARK DC Roulette every time I need to power my tek rifle.

37 minutes ago, Brayn said:

In general element needs to be much easier to obtain.  The stuff that uses the element consumes a lot of element in addition to the element building costs.  I shouldn't have to complete the end game challenge over and over and over again just to shoot a gun.  I can understand beating the bosses to unlock the engrams and to get the trophies for ascension, but a more efficient means of element farming is warranted.  Perhaps having it drop in small amounts from some cave enemies or from minibosses that can be taken down solo or with 2 people... It's hard enough for a non-mega to even complete a boss fight, nevermind having to farm them over and over again.

Plus, every time you go into a boss fight you run the risk of total loss.  9/10 times that total loss comes from a DC or other glitch.  I shouldn't have to play ARK DC Roulette every time I need to power my tek rifle.

Agreed

1 hour ago, Brayn said:

Definitely seconded.

1 hour ago, ducttapefixeseverything said:

Center broodmonkey boss on any setting is harder than alpha single boss on Island.

And gets garbage for element.

Highest amount of items to collect also.

Needs "Balancing".

But that would fall into the "Helpful" balancing, not "WC Balancing".

I am glad I am not the only one that feels this way

27 minutes ago, Palenor said:

Tsk Tsk, just run the Alpha Dragon on Island - 220 per run  (used to be 300 Per run), end of worries for Element.

6 minutes ago, Sharpshot879 said:

Abberation is getting element ore let’s see how this pans out

both of these comments are unrelated. you cant transfer elements.

Sure u can craft, but, tek generator/turrets/shield exists and are really needed

• 2 weeks later...

Archived