Lvl 280 alpha Mosa

GeoSeb

Hello everyone :-),

Yes wie have some "trouble" with a lvl 280 alpha Mosa (in the west water cave ;) ). He waits right after the first possible cave loot location., so
we can't pass through the cave :(. How can we handle this, or how would you handle this situation ?
We have soem whales but no one is really high lvl (they are damn rar). I assume our breeded whale with 50 k hp and 260 dmg, and
a tamed one (45 k HP and 200 dmg) is not enough.

Thx

Guest DJRone89
1 minute ago, GeoSeb said:

Hello everyone :-),

Yes wie have some "trouble" with a lvl 280 alpha Mosa (in the west water cave ;) ). He waits right after the first possible cave loot location., so
we can't pass through the cave :(. How can we handle this, or how would you handle this situation ?
We have soem whales but no one is really high lvl (they are damn rar). I assume our breeded whale with 50 k hp and 260 dmg, and
a tamed one (45 k HP and 200 dmg) is not enough.

Thx

Alpha Mosa’s can be pretty derpy in the caves. They can take a while to turn around giving you the best opportunity to deal as much damage as possible, so long as you stay behind it. Good luck, use a sacrificial creature to test the waters.

Yea the Alpha mosa in that cave just kind of runs into the wall. On legacy we killed a 290 Alpha with two tamed  level 95 Mosa's. It took awhile but it rarely attacked. I think you'll be fine with the Basil's. Like @DJRone89 said. stay behind it's head which is out of its AOE range and your hand will get tired from clicking attack but that's about it. 

they're pretty easy to kill just stay behind them and don't tank lol. I solo kill with my bred basi 100% imprint with 50khp and 700dmg and someone from our server even kills them with a 95 tame basi with only 15khp and 300dmg xD it takes her 30mins tho but she was the one that gave me that tip. Just stay behind it and don't get hit lol.

If you're talking about caverns of lost hope, you can travel half way through the cave and grapple into the other end of the cave. You just need scuba and the stew and grappling hooks and bug repellent coz as soon as you land you will be swarmed.

As for where to grapple up, give it a shot in singleplayer, i dont have the exact coords for it.

• 4 months later...

Archived