What does the dino health recovery setting affect specifically?

Tacticalweapon1

I have been growing tired of force feeding dinos in my single player world for 20 minutes at a time, so I was wondering if there was a way to increase their health recovery. Sure enough, there is a setting labeled: "dino character health recovery," but I am worried messing around with this setting will affect wild dinos. What does this setting affect specifically? Tamed dinos or Wild? Does it affect both?

• Volunteer Moderator
44 minutes ago, Tacticalweapon1 said:

I have been growing tired of force feeding dinos in my single player world for 20 minutes at a time, so I was wondering if there was a way to increase their health recovery. Sure enough, there is a setting labeled: "dino character health recovery," but I am worried messing around with this setting will affect wild dinos. What does this setting affect specifically? Tamed dinos or Wild? Does it affect both?

Only affects "Tamed Creatures" as far as I know and this is a multiplier. Meaning if you set it to 10 they will passively heals 10 times faster. However, like @ooStuStu mentioned, Deadons are good at it. You could also try "slomo 10" and go make some coffee. ;)

9 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Only affects "Tamed Creatures" as far as I know and this is a multiplier. Meaning if you set it to 10 they will passively heals 10 times faster. However, like @ooStuStu mentioned, Deadons are good at it. You could also try "slomo 10" and go make some coffee. ;)

I am aware of the use of Daedons, but they can take excrutiatingly long amounts of time to heal dinos if there's a lot that need healing. I might try slomo a bit more now that you mention it, but I think I might tinker around with that health recovery setting now that I have someone who thinks it only affects tamed creatures.

Archived