Calling it now, Iso: Crystal isles will be the next mod added after S+

Umber0010

why do I think this? well, for starters, a good amount of screenshots in the contests are taken on the crystal isles, not all of them, but definitely more than other custom maps. or that could just be a tribute to how recognizable the map is, which is the second point. if you've ever played on the Crystal isles, you will know that basically every. Single. biome. is GORGEOUS, not even sarcasm, if Ragnarok is a Supermodel, that the Crystal isles are the goddess Aphrodite herself, they're Vivid, Colorful, and spectacular (I ran out of adjectives, OK?). And thirdly, and this may be grasping at straws here, but the Screenshot that accompanied the autumn sale announment was clearly taken on the Crystal isles, thanks to the bright red and orange trees and red crystals.

so yep, just calling it now, totally happening

2 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Hope not the last 2 noob made maps have been broken messes. The Centre is full of glitches and Ragnorak is a completely unbalanced map that renders Scorched Earth pointless.

Thank god for Ragnarok. Almost everything on one map so I dont need to jump around different maps or host multiple maps. If only it had asension. Could do with updating the Center to being similiar to Ragnarok in my opinion too.

Hoping S+ comes sooner rather than later.

• Volunteer Moderator
6 hours ago, Stephania said:

I hope developers begin create a map themselves and do not be lazy to rely in mods.

You mean like Aberration?

I'd personally be surprised if a new map comes any time soon with Aberration coming out imminently. They need enough servers for Aberration before looking at more servers for another map.

13 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I dunno, I think the devs might think that a map where you can mine element from a crystal is too OP.

3 hours ago, Orion said:

Nah, they wouldn't allow that map through considering you can farm Element and Abberration is soon upon us.

I mean, i'm pretty sure that Abberation will have farmable element, Besides, it's not like you can actually use the element until you get to tek, and then there's still the fact that you can't transfer it off the isles for easy element faming

7 hours ago, Jacira said:

I hope there's still a player base left to care by the time this is even a thing.

all of the people posting about leaving I've seen have boon from official servers, so I imagine most of us in-official players will stick around

14 hours ago, ForzaProiettile said:

Hope not the last 2 noob made maps have been broken messes. The Centre is full of glitches and Ragnorak is a completely unbalanced map that renders Scorched Earth pointless.

can't argue with the center, but Ragnarok's great, incredible gorgeous. and SE is more for the experience, you're not going to have the same experience on Ragnarok as you are on SE

Also, I did not consider Aberration. Though we did get Ragnarok back in july, and are not getting aberration, so I wouldn't call it impossible

• 6 months later...

Archived