Max tamed points you have seen?

Moonie1

• Volunteer Moderator
5 minutes ago, MTek9 said:

That's funny cause that's exactly where I saw it. Had 39 points to begin with and out of the bonus levels from taming 44 of them also went into oxy.

The maximum points you can get into a single stat on official is 62 pts as far as I know (post-tame, unmutated). Are you sure you didn't use a wild calculator (such as DodoDex, or the wiki, etc.) to extract tamed pts? ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

The maximum points you can get into a single stat on official is 62 pts as far as I know. Are you sure you didn't use a wild calculator (such as DodoDex, or the wiki, etc.) to extract tamed pts? ;)

Im not sure what my friend used but I just looked back at screen shots and it tamed out to lvl 217 and 3525 oxy

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, MTek9 said:

Pre tame on a beaver, 1650 oxy is 33 points

Definitely not. 1650 that's 12 pts. Your APP is definitely wrong. Check the wiki:

IS9LXy7.png

Based on this... (1650 - 750) / 75 = 12.

You should uninstall that app, clearly outdated/innacurate. :P

The wild stats vs tamed stats drastically alter but the easiest way to see this is to add up the points from the other stats. i don't have the Castoroide wild stat pic saved on my phone or this computer but it does indeed add up to 150, however if i was to input it's after tame stats into the same app it would not add up to 224. i need to use the ark smart breeding program for that. 

14 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Definitely not. 1650 that's 12 pts. Your APP is definitely wrong. Check the wiki:

IS9LXy7.png

Based on this... (1650 - 750) / 75 = 12.

You should uninstall that app, clearly outdated/innacurate. :P

Clearly. 

Can you shed any light on the "Ark Breeding/taming" app?

It's a stat extractor as well but when I enter in all my 292 birth bear stats and click extract, all stats show -13. Not sure what I'm doing wrong

The highest stats overall I have seen on freshly tamed/ non mutated hatches tames are

This year - new servers (screenshot is a mix between two of our tames, no mutations but it will give you a idea on the stats)
49 points in melee on a rex (original rex the stat was from was tamed by someone on server 82, we bought one of their eggs, but some people have stats that are higher now then this)
image.thumb.png.76f17115c2796398f17faf533fd3cef4.png

Legacy servers - (dont have pictures anymore, left legacy for new servers)

55 hidden speed points on a bronto... I wasn't happy with the useless bronto with no proper stats :P (speed points are not counted) :( Most of the other values of the bronto was in the 20's for points, This is mostly a guess, that number might be off by a few points, hard remembering stats when I killed off the tames back when servers were wiped on legacy the first time. Had a penguin with a lot of food but I cant remember its ballpark stats for exact points, I kept penguins around for a joke as it was something that people said I had too much time on my hands breeding them, never did have a pair for the food penguin...
image.thumb.png.ed16c6a81fd728167d998ae63b86c9c6.png
---
And birds that can be ridden pretty much out compete everything since you get a extra 40-60 levels now in random places with speed stats blocked on them. 60 points in one of their stats are not as rare anymore with a entire stat removed from its math.

So overall, the highest I've seen is the 40-60 point range on official servers, however these by themselves are trash as the other levels get really bad the higher one specific stat is, only for breeding if its a usable stat.

I should also mention, been playing ark officials since october 2015, tamed around 4-6 tames total with the higher stats in the years Ive been playing, they are not common.... And still mistake prone for stats I guess.

Post was fixed, didn't realize I was using wrong calculator (dododex instead of smartbreeding) Why does this game have such complicated math? Honestly we shouldn't need 3rd party calculators for stuff we use every day ingame. :(

9 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Very nice. Highest we ever hatched on Legacy was 231 purple head/body mutes. Beauties. Just checked, and of course I removed all the pics I had from my computer and phone. Lol.

This hatchling was a 211. 38 points in HP, 39 in stamina, and the 53 in weight but he's first generation too so lots of room to grow. I think Ark is trolling me. The last 3 days people keep calling out in chat 135+ female Quetzal's but without enough time for me to tame since I am on my long work week, the previous 3 when I had off, not a single high level Quetzal and i was looking hard. Killing off all the low levels. 

Last night, they call out a 135 female Quetzal at 9:45 PM EST. Too late for me to tame as I typically get off at 11 PM (4 AM wake up and all that). So at 10:45 PM, they enact 2x. xD Trolls I tell ya. 

If i can give you a advice tame only in center Quetzals snow north/jungle south/snow south,swamp  regions

4 hours ago, Cataclisto said:

The highest stats overall I have seen on freshly tamed/ non mutated hatches tames are

This year - new servers (screenshot is a mix between two of our tames, no mutations but it will give you a idea on the stats)
62 points in melee on a rex (original rex the stat was from was tamed by someone on server 82, we bought one of their eggs, but some people have stats that are higher now then this)
image.thumb.png.76f17115c2796398f17faf533fd3cef4.png

But thats 49 points in melee, not 62... Stop using calcs that are explicitly say they are for WILD DINOS ONLY such as Dododex and calc on the wiki when you try to determine points of a tamed dino.

8 hours ago, MTek9 said:

That's funny cause that's exactly where I saw it. Had 39 points to begin with and out of the bonus levels from taming 44 of them also went into oxy.

Probability of that happening, 3.68429×10^-17

Nope, didn't happen.  If you tamed a dino every SECOND, for 100 years it's still less than 1 in 10 MILLION chance.

11 minutes ago, Kallor said:

Probability of that happening, 3.68429×10^-17

Nope, didn't happen.  If you tamed a dino every SECOND, for 100 years it's still less than 1 in 10 MILLION chance.

This was already covered. The app he used (and I used) had the base oxygen off by a significant margin and then I believe he entered the post tame stats in the same calculator very much skewing the results. 

4 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

This was already covered. The app he used (and I used) had the base oxygen off by a significant margin and then I believe he entered the post tame stats in the same calculator very much skewing the results. 

Yeah I realised that after I posted, was just replying to a reply and found another pages of posts after.

I left the post because it's fair warning to anyone, if they think they have a 80+ stat, then something is wrong and they need to double check :).  Even 60+ (non mutated) is getting into pretty doubtful territory for non-flyers.

Archived