Max tamed points you have seen?

Moonie1

So a buddy on a unofficial server I play on got a major score on an Argy. He kibble tamed a 150 argy and got the following crazy stats:

224 Argentavis
Health: 3431.1
Stamina: 1200
Oxygen: 645
Food: 6000
Weight: 656
Melee: 461
Movement Speed: 100
Torpidity: 8664.5

The stats seem to add up to more than is possible. How does that happen?

The server only runs S+, a stack mod and a scope mod. Is that 72 points in melee and only 20 in food?!?!

I think I have only seen a stat as high as 60 points before, what is the craziest number you have seen?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flyers dont waste their points into speed so their average points are higher than for other tames.

Still 461 Melee on normal server is 57 points in melee if you account for TE and taming bonuses: 461/1.176 - 7 = 385 pure melee - 100 base = 285/5 = 57 points.

Thats very high but not the max. I think i have seen up to 52 points in land tames and it can possibly go to about 60 on flyers but very rare.

I'm not aware of any web tool that does it.

You managed to type the numbers correctly in the first post so you can do the same with Ark Smart Breeding, it's not really any more complex than what you did.  Don't be put off by all the tabs and stuff, it looks complex but all you have to do is type the stats and hit extract, thats it.  If it's green then it's all correct.  It's not any more difficult than dododex in what you have to do except it works on tamed dinos instead of wild.

There are some additional complexities for edge cases but for 99% of what you need you don't need to know it.

1. Select the species from the pulldown box.

2. Click the extractor tab.

3. Select "Tamed".

4. Enter the current level and all the stats and click extract.

FoQcFOO.png

20 minutes ago, Dondark said:

Few week ago i tamed a pretame 44 point(dododex) weight thyla what turn too aftertame 43point(ark smart breeding) :D:D

Been there. A 53 point Oxy in beaver pre-tame, that turned to 34 points after. That's probably a good thing though as it probably distributed the stats somewhere proper. 

To OP. I am not completely sure of everything we had points wise on legacy because I didn't use smart breeder back then (15.18k hp and 537 melee on rex's when we left hatching as high as 355). On the new server the highest I have hatched is 53 points in weight on a 211 Quetzal. The highest I have tamed is I believe 45 points on an Argy (150 kibble). I'm not exactly sure which stat and since I am at work I don't have smart breeder available to look it up but I do know one had 1280 in stamina, I also am fairly certain my Argy stats are 44 points in HP, 1280 stamina, 52 points in food (I bought this bird and it was raised so not counting as personal tame) 760 weight (same bird) and 44 or 45 points in dmg. 

I know i also have 40+ points in Rex HP, Stam, Weight, Melee and Anky HP, Stam, Weight, Melee, and Doedic Stam, Weight, Melee, and saber HP, Stam, Melee. 

Still we raised a lot of Quetzal's on legacy and had real good stats (2200 stam, 1432 weight) but this Quetzal we raised on the new servers popped with 2320 stam and 1638 weight (53 points). Just haven't been able to find a proper mate yet. 

33 minutes ago, Sacred Demon said:
On 11/29/2017 at 7:59 PM, Kallor said:
I wish people would stop using stat extractors that specifically state FOR WILD ONLY on tamed creatures...
The argy is perfectly normal with good damage stat.
HP 42
Stam 40
Oxy 33
Food 20
Weight 32
Dmg 57
Speed 0

And what's a good post tame calculator?

Ark smart breeder. It's the only one I know of. I know the dododex guy is working on something similar for the app but as of right now Ark smart breeder is the way to go. 

On 2017. 11. 30. at 9:09 PM, yekrucifixion187 said:

Been there. A 53 point Oxy in beaver pre-tame, that turned to 34 points after. That's probably a good thing though as it probably distributed the stats somewhere proper. 

To OP. I am not completely sure of everything we had points wise on legacy because I didn't use smart breeder back then (15.18k hp and 537 melee on rex's when we left hatching as high as 355). On the new server the highest I have hatched is 53 points in weight on a 211 Quetzal. The highest I have tamed is I believe 45 points on an Argy (150 kibble). I'm not exactly sure which stat and since I am at work I don't have smart breeder available to look it up but I do know one had 1280 in stamina, I also am fairly certain my Argy stats are 44 points in HP, 1280 stamina, 52 points in food (I bought this bird and it was raised so not counting as personal tame) 760 weight (same bird) and 44 or 45 points in dmg. 

I know i also have 40+ points in Rex HP, Stam, Weight, Melee and Anky HP, Stam, Weight, Melee, and Doedic Stam, Weight, Melee, and saber HP, Stam, Melee. 

Still we raised a lot of Quetzal's on legacy and had real good stats (2200 stam, 1432 weight) but this Quetzal we raised on the new servers popped with 2320 stam and 1638 weight (53 points). Just haven't been able to find a proper mate yet. 

Im breeding Quetzals so  can i ask possible too trade that Quetzal weight for something? (PC, PVE) :)

12 minutes ago, Dondark said:

Im breeding Quetzals so  can i ask possible too trade that Quetzal weight for something? (PC, PVE) :)

PS4 PVE. I'd probably need a stam upgrade if we were on the same platform. We want to get back into Quetzal's too. A couple people have inquired about breeding with that Quetz for the weight but we want to corner the market like any good monopolizer should do. :) Lol. That way we can raise and then trade them for all the best goodies like we did on Legacy. 

Different platforms anyway. 

As for taming calculator, you can pretty much make the maths yourself:

Go on the wiki page in the basic info section. Stats that you can't calculate using dododex will have a taming bonus multiplier and an added bonus.

Most of the time the only stat you need to worry about is the dmg stats, some creatures like daeodons have bonus to food, etc.

Basically how it goes:      (((DMG after tame)  /  (taming Mult)) - (DMG add) - 100(100% base))  / 5(%dmg per level(4 in some cases) = Taming points

This will work 100% for bred creatures, for tamed it will give you a good approximation, closest you are to 100% TE the better the approximation will be.

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

PS4 PVE. I'd probably need a stam upgrade if we were on the same platform. We want to get back into Quetzal's too. A couple people have inquired about breeding with that Quetz for the weight but we want to corner the market like any good monopolizer should do. :) Lol. That way we can raise and then trade them for all the best goodies like we did on Legacy. 

Different platforms anyway. 

Yeah i do the same whit some animals. 1 more generation and i got lvl 280 born Quetzals whit 1550 weight :P

11 hours ago, Dondark said:

Yeah i do the same whit some animals. 1 more generation and i got lvl 280 born Quetzals whit 1550 weight :P

Very nice. Highest we ever hatched on Legacy was 231 purple head/body mutes. Beauties. Just checked, and of course I removed all the pics I had from my computer and phone. Lol.

This hatchling was a 211. 38 points in HP, 39 in stamina, and the 53 in weight but he's first generation too so lots of room to grow. I think Ark is trolling me. The last 3 days people keep calling out in chat 135+ female Quetzal's but without enough time for me to tame since I am on my long work week, the previous 3 when I had off, not a single high level Quetzal and i was looking hard. Killing off all the low levels. 

Last night, they call out a 135 female Quetzal at 9:45 PM EST. Too late for me to tame as I typically get off at 11 PM (4 AM wake up and all that). So at 10:45 PM, they enact 2x. xD Trolls I tell ya. 

Archived