what are top 3 current problems/bugs in ark according to you?

OttoGrunf

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw man..... Just 3?  I'll try.

1. Wildcard's failure to listen to  and act on our needs and wants that we conveniently list on this very forum for them to read.

2. Wildcard's refusal to give the PVE and PVP communities the separate attention that is needed to treat all players fairly. ie. The flyer nerf was primarily a PVP based decision. 

3.  Wildcard's inability to  spend some of the 700 million  that they've made off of us  to fix THE GAME KILLING LAG once and for all.

1. Constant stupid changes that ruin the game every update since the last 8 months , even after release. Requiring people to demo months of work or rendering months of breeding pointless . Ie change to 150s , flyer nerf , turret nerf , adding extra snow and swamp no one asked for , ruining volcano etc.

2.  Lag , Mad rollbacks and disconnects all the time. Made hard-core pretty much unplayable , loss progress and lose characters all the time. Made big raids totall un fun. 

3. It takes ages to do anything . Once wiped people quit because don' want to spend months to get back to where they was . Takes ages to build a decent base and get good tames and breed etc , makes it not casual friendly and makes people think twice about PvP as they don' want to lose their stuff .

1. Connections issues / lag. -This has improved a lot since the beginning but still needs some improvement.

2. Dino cap. -I believe there needs to be a solution to the kibble / imprinting system. Too many dinos are tamed for egg farms in my opinion.

3. Building limits / platform saddle limits. System needs some improvement or some type off messages or warnings when server is reaching the cap.

All of these are my opinion. I enjoying the game just a few things that I believe would add to the experience. 

• Volunteer Moderator
Just now, TracerBee said:

3. Immature forum moderators and the lack of a feature to report them.

There is no lack of feature to report Moderators, you can do so by submitting a ticket under forum/forum issues right here as you have always been able to do so. https://support.survivetheark.com/

1 tamecap

2 tamecap

3 tamecap

dont even mind abit of lag but not being able to actually play @ all wich for me is breeding/taming because of the tamecap is actually sucking all the will out of me wanting to play this game. I've even felt forced to run my own server and play on that cause I cant on official servers. The thought that I could login and not even being able to tame or breed something is just putting me off even thought I could finish building. If I only knew forsure that this problem will be fixed I could just finish building abit and wait this out but we dont know poop about whats going on. And playing on my own server it runs smooth it plays great but it just dooesn't feel the same as playing on official.

And i'm a little bit shocked that ppl still whine about pillars when there is a tamecap active like really.

1) Too few Official servers (on PvE): results on a quasi-permanent dino cap and tribes with 1000's dinos spreading then on every server.

2) building on pillars bug - can't build below a building on pillars.

3) obelisk transfer timer: it's a pain for everyone - you can't make inter-server trade anymore because you'd be transfering items for days. And worse, it's not an issue for dupers - they can  crash the server and end with duped dinos/items whenever they want.

3.a) WC's terrible support service: Nuff said.

3.b) Old bugs never removed: Nuff said.

3.c) Lag: Nuff said.

And as usual, WC won't pay a pego's rear for players' complains... :Jerbcry:

1. Multiple blue screens on a daily basis + lag. I'm hoping the turret changes will lead to a noticable difference here.

2. Kibble requirements have tribes stocking and maintaining too many dinos just to farm for eggs. Thankfully the new 8 hour imprint timer reduces the need for kibble, however mate boosting shouldn't be necessary for females to lay non-fertilized eggs IMO.

3. Tribes flooding a server during raids, causing the defenders to eventually blue screen offline and prevent them from logging back on to defend their base. Perhaps this should be a bannable offense?

• 1 month later...

Archived