pvp Need help to wipe alpha bully tribes!

INFERNAL

I been playing for about a month now, haven't been able to get far since all the alpha tribes in my server have a big alliances ans do not let anyone build up. That got me to start a war with them and would like an alpha server come and just help us wipe every base they have. Please msg if your interested in helping out.

The alpha tribes in my server are....beach bobs , zulu,Gucci Gang,black beards,Hydra, and unaffiliated Hydra.

All those alpha tribes are in a big alliances they never fight each other just pick on the newbies. 

Yeah ... if you are on a server that has a mega alliance on it you will never be allowed to build up... Best thing you can do is move to another server ...build as hidden as you can ... even ask in global if tribes are allowed to build ... STAY OFF THE BEACH .. get inland and stay hidden while you grow .. don't light fires at night and don't carry a torch... Stay small and hide you a stash for when you get raided you can relocate or move servers without starting all the way over ... I suggest you watch some of xOnewingx videos on YouTube he has a really good one for secret stashes

It took me like 4 months to get down proper farming techniques. Real grinding is learned when your panic grinding to survive just one more day. End up doing two weeks of work in a day every day. Literally grinding out three vaults of bullets a day until your sick of it, and then continue doing it. People spend months raising gigas for armies and lose it all I seconds. I just don't feel bad about a beginner base being destroyed by a mega tribe and expecting sympathy.  New players just don't understand map mechanics and build in high traffic or resource spots. Just because you see an empty field does not mean its a good spot for a base, they gotta get removed so the other people who know DILO is going on can continue grinding. It's not hate. It's just ark

13 hours ago, Rhinenorr said:

It took me like 4 months to get down proper farming techniques. Real grinding is learned when your panic grinding to survive just one more day. End up doing two weeks of work in a day every day. Literally grinding out three vaults of bullets a day until your sick of it, and then continue doing it. People spend months raising gigas for armies and lose it all I seconds. I just don't feel bad about a beginner base being destroyed by a mega tribe and expecting sympathy.  New players just don't understand map mechanics and build in high traffic or resource spots. Just because you see an empty field does not mean its a good spot for a base, they gotta get removed so the other people who know DILO is going on can continue grinding. It's not hate. It's just ark

A good way to learn this is by seting up several small 1x1 stone bases alive the base and keep track of witch ones are left alone. The build a good defiance there. Then work on offense 

3 hours ago, Ilill3ddeath said:

A good way to learn this is by seting up several small 1x1 stone bases alive the base and keep track of witch ones are left alone. The build a good defiance there. Then work on offense 

I have a base hiding from them. They been hunting me since I don't follow there rules in the public server. I do as I please I just really like to troll them and have a war with them and need help.

• 3 months later...

Archived