Jump to content

Gabirucho32

Logging into a server issue still happening

Recommended Posts

I do not know what happened with ARK before it was luxurious, now that I bought the full game that cost me $ 108 I find that the online mode does not connect me, it puts me together and it stays on for an hour and still does not connect. .. I can not find games of friends ... I put a sign that says looking for game and can not find it .. I do not know that this is due but Ark is a great game it hurts to pass these things!

I want you to be happy soon because playing alone is not entertaining ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whenever I try to load into a game (server) I get “joining game” for 20 minuets then the error message “the sever you are trying to reach no longer exists” after all this is I click on the server again it loads me in fine, but it’s a complete waste of time for me and some other players and I hope you fix it soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So here how it goes for me every day.

Start Ark, select server then 5-7 minutes of Joining session. Finally it says Joining server Na-PvP Xbox Official blahblahblah. That stays there until it says Connection Timeout. I click join again and it lets me in 60 percent of the time. The other 40% of the time it kicks me back out or just shows a black screen and I have to force close Ark and start all over again. For the last few weeks it has literally taken me 30-45 minutes to get on a server. Last night it took me an 1.5 hours to get one survivor off of my island server and put it on a random server so I could get my main character off of Ragnarok and on to the island so I could do a boss fight that took all of 10 minutes then I had to transfer everything back which took another hour. 

Is this something that is being fixed soon? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS MAY HELP YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM, PLEASE READ!!! If you use Xbox you may come across an impenetrable error where you get stuck on the "joining session" screen. Sometimes it goes to it right away, sometimes it loads the same thing over and over in the bottom then returns you to the screen. 

 

HERE IS THE LINK 

Hope it helps!

Edited by BAGGINS
i tested it and found it works
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So right now even on my new Xbox one x the login is still bugged.

It'll hit the joining server an stay on that screen happens for both me an a friend an ive noticed others on many official servers have the same problem.

Just wondering if there is many others?

What could be done maybe port wise etc?

If there is even a patch that'l help It?

 

Currently I either do 1 of two things I wait 30 minutes for it to say lost connection or I go to network go offline for 3 seconds an back online it'l kick me right into the server.. but tbh I shouldn't have to do this.. this game is officially released these bugs should be fixed by now.

Thanks hope for some good feed back or link to a related post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is new dlc... the 15+ minute wait for a failed login before you can really join simulator....  

 

 

 

but seriously I really do wish they would fix this issue, nothing beats DCing while over water only to take 15+ minutes to get back in game and find your stuff despawned... this is the type of *cough* that turns people into dodo punching psychopaths.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haha wow i thought this game was officially released...was I wrong?

Finally spent few hrs trying to get a refund and now success. The experience I had with wild card and MS has utterly shattered my faith in the companies. The fact that they tossed my back and forth saying they couldn't help me was unacceptable. Selling this xbox now...guess ill try ps4 and if I ever see anything related to wild card studios I'll know its just trash. 

Edited by Bruce78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to play Ark on the Xbox one but when I try and join a server it just hangs saying joining session then after 20 minutes I just switch it off.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling ark, tried different hard drives, reset internet.

Any help would be great.

 

PS no ping on server list shows N/A

Edited by SNes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...