Remotely controlled lamps/changing colors

Brendlej

that's great, I did something similar in my barn. I have 1 set of lights regular and next to each is another lamp I paint a different color.

I pin each regular lamp 1111 and each color lamp 2222.

So depending if I want regular light to see a new color mute or want to change the mood with funky colors everywhere I just go to my keypad and activate/turn off one or the other.

I love it because it is basically the same as Philips Hue Lights which I also have around my computer. :P

Life imitating art

On 27.11.2017 at 4:42 PM, Demerus said:

that's great, I did something similar in my barn. I have 1 set of lights regular and next to each is another lamp I paint a different color.

I pin each regular lamp 1111 and each color lamp 2222.

So depending if I want regular light to see a new color mute or want to change the mood with funky colors everywhere I just go to my keypad and activate/turn off one or the other.

I love it because it is basically the same as Philips Hue Lights which I also have around my computer. :P

Life imitating art

Thats how my lights works. There are 4 lights around every pillar and each color have different number. Funny thing i didn't know you can mix colors, and get new from two you have, and get ping or yellow too. :P

Archived