Yutyrannus courage roar hidden ability

Wazzamaniac

So I'm not sure if this is known, but during a manticore bossfight with rexes we learned something interesting: being under the influence of a courage roar also has the added benefit of giving a MASSIVE torpor drain on your dinos, around 200 torpor per tick on our rexes. I had one go from 7k torpor to 0 torpor in just a few seconds.

This isn't documented on the wiki, so thought you guys should know about this awesome ability. If you don't know already, that is.

3 minutes ago, DarthaNyan said:

So not only the Dragon is Paper-thin on Ragnarok, but even Manticore cant do anything about your tames... Nerf it, its way too OP - an alpha fight that is easier than gamma dragon on Island. And Yuty's Roar needs to be looked at - buffs it gives are way too big.

The buffs are not too big.
The problem is as you said, the bosses outside TheIsland and TheCenter are simply too weak.
We indeed shredded the bosses on Ragnarok as well, even with the not-landing-bug, the fight remains ridiculously easy.
I would not change the mechanics of the roar, but I'd definitely beef up the fight on Ragnarok.
Maybe even tone down TheCenter a little bit, or at least have the monkey behave the same as on TheIsland.

Archived