Closes to further discussion.

XxGrassoxX

Why is it when I ask how long it’ll be to access the trading forums I get a copy and paste of the same post talking about interacting on the forums but still doesn’t answer the question... how long it’ll take until I can access the forums.  Let’s be real I made this account so I can access the trading forums and not for discussion on other random off the wall topics.  What makes it all worse is a admin always shows up and shuts down every post stamping it with “closed to further replies”.  

• Volunteer Moderator
27 minutes ago, XxGrassoxX said:

Why is it when I ask how long it’ll be to access the trading forums I get a copy and paste of the same post talking about interacting on the forums but still doesn’t answer the question... how long it’ll take until I can access the forums.  Let’s be real I made this account so I can access the trading forums and not for discussion on other random off the wall topics.  What makes it all worse is a admin always shows up and shuts down every post stamping it with “closed to further replies”.  

They will never answer that question as they want people to actually invest in their accounts instead of just spamming posts. It makes a lot of sense that they would want people to build a reputation first before being allowed access to pretty important sections of the community hub, so people can actually get a feel for what type of person they are accepting into their tribe or making trades with. That you are saying you don't want to partake in this makes me wonder why you should even be granted access, as you're basically saying you want access to a community section without wanting to be a part of that community.

Archived