Community Crunch 37 and ARK Digest 27 Q&A!

Jatheish

• SallyAnn featured and pinned this topic

what about a new biome-island expansion such as floating islands? noticed a mod that was like that and seems immensely impressive and gives a chance to have a wider ecosystem if its possible to implement that is, also is there any information around about the ocean expansion you guys mentioned a long time back involving more islands around this one but further out.

PS. whoever did that god damn bat deserves the praise of a god would love to see those implemented would make going into a forest at night more of a horror movie then ever specially when you got Dilo's in there too

Any critical improvements coming to the in-game Server Browser?

First feature i find missing is the "Server Details" button that would show us ALL the settings and mods a selected server uses.

Second feature i really miss is the ability to filter and sort through the thousands of servers in any way we want.

The current ARK server browser is very insufficient and devoid of mandatory features.

There is no way to see all detailed info about a server, and most servers don't even put basic info in their names (official servers have almost no info in their name).

Sorting and filtering is extremely limited and needs many more options to be usable through thousands of servers, like sorting servers by Gather/EXP/Taming rates.

3 hours ago, Bogdanov89 said:

Any critical improvements coming to the in-game Server Browser?

First feature i find missing is the "Server Details" button that would show us ALL the settings and mods a selected server uses.

Second feature i really miss is the ability to filter and sort through the thousands of servers in any way we want.

The current ARK server browser is very insufficient and devoid of mandatory features.

There is no way to see all detailed info about a server, and most servers don't even put basic info in their names (official servers have almost no info in their name).

Sorting and filtering is extremely limited and needs many more options to be usable through thousands of servers, like sorting servers by Gather/EXP/Taming rates.

This question was asked in a digest not so long back and they said it was a good idea and they would look into it.

Until then I like this site for viewing mods ect;

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jen unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • 1 year later...