most scenic build sites on Ragnarok

Runia

I'd been saying for months I was going to build on the large bridge above the canyon. Finally got round to it the other week, took a week off work and built this. Be warned though if you fancy trying this, lining up the foundations on the bridge is a NIGHTMARE, took me about 5 hours just to get the bridge foundationed out straight, kept getting half way along and finding it was going off line and having to rip them all back up and start again (thank god for S+).

2E064435B8D723C793A3A1174B504889DE62ABA0

7C0741A4260C2E79B1E17C9530AAEEA762CA2AA6

Very "scenic" views in both directions and all around, more shots on my steam screenshots http://steamcommunity.com/id/ian_highlander/screenshots/

38 minutes ago, IanHighlander said:

I'd been saying for months I was going to build on the large bridge above the canyon. Finally got round to it the other week, took a week off work and built this. Be warned though if you fancy trying this, lining up the foundations on the bridge is a NIGHTMARE, took me about 5 hours just to get the bridge foundationed out straight, kept getting half way along and finding it was going off line and having to rip them all back up and start again (thank god for S+).

Very "scenic" views in both directions and all around, more shots on my steam screenshots http://steamcommunity.com/id/ian_highlander/screenshots/

this looks awesome 

I play on a pvp server but I love the three waterfall area. It is cool flying out to see the volcano, the waterfall, the canyon to the right. It is an awesome view. There is a mountain above me, that would have a better view of the area too.

3 hours ago, IanHighlander said:

Great work on the Bridge too, I know that had to of taken a while to get that done.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that canyon right near the bridge that was posted above.  There is a nice sized flat spot next to that waterfall that splits in two (right under that frozen lake area) and I like building on multiple levels, so I have my main area on that plateau, my greenhouse over by that waterfall, and I'm going to build some aviary roosts on the ledge below the main base for the wyverns.  There's a nice big plateau right above mine that's the future site of my egg farm.  Sorry, I don't have pics of the scenic area, just my own boring base lol 

Archived